This role at Textron provides an opportunity to gain a breadth of experience in a small to mid-size enterprise with exposure to US corporate culture. This is a great opportunity for a highly-motivated individual seeking a challenge, who has the drive and ambition to become a leader within the finance/accounting function.
Textron Sweden AB has two core revenue streams: 1) the manufacture and sale of ground support equipment (GSE), in particular deicing equipment, and 2) the distribution of Arctic Cat snowmobiles and off-road vehicles in the Nordic region. Textron Sweden is a part of the Textron Specialized Vehicles (TSV) group, based in Augusta, Georgia, USA. TSV is a business unit of Textron, Inc. (NYSE: TXT), headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, USA.
• Manage all accounting operations
• Lead the month end closing process
• Prepare monthly financial statements and other operational reports for site
• Provide timely, relevant, and accurate reporting and analysis of results against historical, budgeted, and forecasted results
• Provide proactive/unsolicited consultation, interpretation, and education of financial and operational matters to various departmental leaders to drive business decisions
• Monitor and implement plant internal controls in accordance with corporate policies
• Manage recurring statutory reporting
• Manage the annual physical inventory count and financial analysis of results
• Assist with P&L, balance sheet, and cash forecasting as required
• Prepare annual budget
• Identify non-value-added processes within the department and recommend solutions
• Provide support to all ad hoc projects
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Fluent in both Swedish and English
• Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Understanding of VAT accounting and reporting
• Knowledge of Swedish statutory accounting principles
• Proficiency in MS Office products, especially MS Excel (Vlookup, pivot table, sumif, etc.)
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Strong analytical and data gathering skills
• Excellent communication skills, internally and externally
• Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
• Must demonstrate professionalism and a high level of discretion
• Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude and passion to learn and grow
• Must be a team player and act cooperatively with the business
• Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
Previous experience with SAP software & Hyperion Finacial Management
Welcome with your application in english. Selections and interviews will be ongoing and the position may be filled before last application date, so apply as soon as possible to Adonay Beyed, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
about Textron Sweden AB.
Textron Sweden AB designs and manufactures ground support equipment (GSE) for a global customer base with turnover around 150m SEK. It forms part of the Textron GSE business, which has manufacturing locations in the US, UK, Sweden, and China with a divisional turnover of around $200M. Textron GSE is a business unit of Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) based in Providence, RI, USA.
Textron Sweden uses the Visma Administration 2000 accounting software with operational activities carried out in System Andersson. As a part of a US-based conglomerate, day-to-day accounting is based on US GAAP, and the business has a requirement to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley.
This role provides an opportunity to gain a breadth of experience in a small to mid-size enterprise with exposure to US corporate culture. This is a great opportunity for a highly-motivated individual seeking a challenge, who has the drive and ambition to become a leader within the finance/accounting function.