Randstad Engineering is now looking for our next Planning & Fulfilment Specialist! In this role, you are responsible for sales and operations planning at the plant. You will focus on aligning the organizational functions into a production and a sales plan and will be responsible for providing forecasts to external suppliers.
As a consultant with Randstad Engineering, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collectively agreed terms. Your consultant manager, who is always close at hand, ensures that you get varied and developing assignments at different companies, in different industries. At Randstad Engineering, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large professional network and many social activities to engage in.
The main responsibility for this role is sales and operations planning. You will, based on market input, create a production plan and a forecast to suppliers. Part of the work is also to identify root causes for non-performances and drive improvement initiatives within your area of responsibility.
Furthermore, you will:
- Establish and share best practices for operations planning inventory management and resource management.
- Provide assistance to the local production planners.
- Aiding the local implementation of planning technology solutions.
- Compiling and sending regular reports to business leaders on planning and fulfillment and inventory performance.
We believe that you have:
- A Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar,
- A few years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in sales and operations planning (S&OP) as well as planning and fulfilment process development.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Knowledge of SAP and experience of production planning is a merit.
2021-06-27. We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, interviews and candidate selection are ongoing. Please note that we do not handle applications via email.
For more information: contact consultant manager Mimmie Swärdén at firstname.lastname@example.org
about Randstad Engineering.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the field of technology and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are an engineer. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!