Our customer are looking for a Finnish speaking ordermanagement specialists for activities related with DA/PH split. In this role you will manage and create sales orders, maintaining good communication with customers and third party providers (wholesalers). Process order activities in SAP and the supporting applications and making changes to existing orders, order cancellation, order monitoring. Solve issues during order creation and after .Responding to various e-mail queries affiliated with order management and being responsible for post-sale process: creating and sharing returns, credit notes and debit notes.
As a consultant at Randstad, you are employed by us and work for one of our clients. You have the same benefits with Randstad as with any other employer with a collective agreement and benefits such as a wellness grant, occupational health care, insurances and discounts on gym memberships. In addition, you are offered a range of career opportunities. You get the chance to experience different company cultures and to gain experience from different industries, which helps you in developing your skills and building a well-rounded CV. The position can include many contacts and hence, it is important that you have a good ability to cooperate with others and good skills in communication. As a person, we see that you are driven and used to work independently. If you are looking for an employer that offers different assignments and new contacts, then you will enjoy being part of Randstad.
In this role you will:
- Pre-screens complex orders.
- Analyzes the order in SAP based on the commercial catalog with data from the technical catalog.
- Imagines what the customer wants to do with the system.
- Analyzes discrepancies between order and catalog.
- Determines with which functionality the wishes of the customer can be realized.
- Decides, if the functionality through the catalog cannot be realized, that it concerns a 'special order'.
- Attunes with Sales.
- Passes the order to Production Planning.
- Treats special orders.
- Draws-up Special Order report.
- Describes what the customer wants, where it differs from the commercial catalog and formulates possible solutions.
- Discusses this with Line Manager / Product Marketing / Development / Production Preparation / Planner/ Q & R.
- Adapts the technical content of the order.
- Handles Dead on arrival claims.
- Logs the error, examines whether the claim is justified.
- Requests the internally responsible to deliver substitute goods.
- Creates an invoice and lets the order be shipped.
- Manages order returns.
- Receives from Sales the request for goods to be allowed to return.
- Checks what material is still useful.
- Interprets the procedures and determines the amount to be credited.
- Draughts a Return Authorization Report lists the materials to be returned and justifies the credit amount
- In case a complaint is coming in from a costumer he/she needs to decide if it needs to be repaired, replaced or money returned back.
Start: As soon as possible and 6 months
Office hours full time, 40 h/week
Work can be done completely remote.
- Experienced working with a computer
- Active and looking for new challenges
- Speaking and writing English and Finish
- SAP experience
- Consumer care, order management and planning are preferred but not a must
- Preferably corporate experience
Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
Med över 600 000 anställda i omkring 40 länder är Randstad världsledande inom HR-tjänster och erbjuder bemannings-, konsult- och rekryteringslösningar inom alla kompetensområden. Vi erbjuder även interim management, executive search och omställningstjänster. Vi har ett stort nätverk av bolag och kandidater vilket innebär att vi förmedlar hundratals jobb inom olika branscher, från Kiruna i norr till Malmö i söder. Vår ambition är att vara den bästa arbetsgivaren på marknaden.
Genom att kombinera vår passion för människor med kraften i dagens teknologi hjälper vi människor och organisationer att nå deras sanna potential. Vi kallar det Human Forward.