BNP Paribas Cardif provides insurance solutions on the Nordic markets through banks, finance and insurance companies. The largest product group is creditor insurance. The objective for the BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic group is to create long-term relationships with its partners, and the business model optimizes each step in the value chain to create and continuously increase customer and partner value.
The development team at BNP Paribas Cardif wish to expand and is now looking for a bright and innovative co-worker that wants to be part of the development team and guide and lead it .
The development team at BNP Paribas Cardif support highly complex systems for scalability, including integration, security, multithreaded design, distributed computing, high volume transaction processing, logic mobility and automation.
As the IT Development Manager you will provide input regarding Run, future direction, performing design and implementation of global infrastructure initiatives within the IT team .
- Leading the development team to develop and deliver technology solutions that maximize the customer experience and to lead and perform successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop strategy & high-level implementation plans for the development team, validate business proposition of this technology; evaluate currently deployed services & develop plan to optimize delivery.
- Direct the design and development team to design, code, integrate, and test all software to meet the requirements of the applicable development efforts in accordance with the approved design.
- Coordinate with the team and compile weekly/monthly status reports
- Develop integrations/extensions with our Nordic partners.
You need to have a good understanding of complex requirements within design, developing and implementation of applications systems and components using Microsoft Development Tools.
You have extensive experience on architecture build and maintain software product. You are familiar with Windows services and Internet Information Services (Web Server).
You have knowledge of design patterns and have knowledge in an agile working approach.
You are passionate about creating solutions with the proper software patterns and SOLID design principles.
If you don’t yet have the leading experience, we need you to have an interest in and the right qualities for leading/manage a software development team .
We need you to be fluent in English, both in written and verbal communication.
Furthermore you have:
- a minimum of 5 years Practical experience with Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies
- an expert knowledge of object oriented concepts and implementation
- a minimum of 5 years' experience with Microsoft Technologies such as .NET and C#, including APIs and Web services
- experience with MSSQL and TSQL and maintenance of complex stored procedures
- a desire to learn and research new technologies.
- a strong Team interaction, you are driven and engage
- excellent time management and organizational skills
- an ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and effectively
In this process, BNP Paribas Cardif cooperates with Randstad Technologies. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate.
For questions, please contact Pia Tegnér Rydeving, email@example.com
Please note: If you are not an EU citizen, please note that you must have full working rights aligned with Swedish laws. If you are on a work permit or visa, please make sure to attach the details along with your application.
about BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB.
BNP Paribas Cardif is the insurance business of the French banking group BNP Paribas, leading banking and financial services provider in the Euro zone. BNP Paribas Cardif currently operates in 35 countries and has approximately 100 million policyholders.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB is operating in the Scandinavian markets since 2000 and is the parent company of the two insurance companies BNP Paribas Cardif Försäkring AB and BNP Paribas Cardif Livförsäkring AB, with branches in Norway and Denmark. The insurance companies also carry out cross-border activities in Finland.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB and its subsidiaries currently have about 130 employees in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and are continuously growing to go along with an expansion strategy. Our main products are protection products, covering our customers in case of adverse events such as accident, disease, unemployment, or damage on personal belongings. www.bnpparibascardif.se