This is an Open/Spontaneous Application for Junior Electrical/Electronic Engineers. Please note this is not for a specific position but rather an open application for when a position becomes available.
For Junior levels between 0-3 years.
If you are willing to relocate/commute to Västerås as well, please specify this in CV.
As a Electrical/Electronic Engineer you may work with a variety of tasks, everything from:
- Planning, design, development, testing, installation, and coordination of related activities involving electrical/electronic components and systems.
- You may also work with activities internally and with other groups to effectively accomplish objectives requiring knowledge of associated functions and related engineering fields.
- Working with computers and selected programs for such matters as preparing reports and conducting analyses may occur.
- Under the general guidance of a supervisor you will perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices.
- Work experience within a relevant field or a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant technical area. Fluency in English is a must, written and spoken alike.
2020-02-29. We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously!
about Randstad Engineering.
Oavsett om du vill bli utrekryterad till någon av våra kunder, söker en trygg anställning som teknikkonsult hos oss, eller vill jobba som underkonsult genom ditt eget företag, har Randstad Engineering spännande jobbmöjligheter för dig.