This is an Open/Spontaneous Application for Experienced Supply Quality Engineer/SQE. Please note this is not for a specific position but rather an open application for when a position becomes available.
Experienced level is minimum 3 years within this field.
If you are willing to relocate/commute to Västerås as well, please specify this in CV.
As a Supply Quality Engineer you will work with a variety of tasks including supply quality assignments including supplier claims preparation. Support production with activities related to non-conformities from suppliers and coordinate work with production, engineering and suppliers.
Knowledge within 6-Sigma certified with Yellow Belt or higher is preferable. Other than above you will also:
- Lead supplier performance evaluation and supplier quality development activities
- Including the internal supplier quality forums.
- Establish, develop and maintain local supplier quality related procedures & practices.
- Ensures each supplier is in compliance with the Company Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Work experience within the relevant field and a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical area. Fluency in English is a must, written and spoken alike.
2020-05-01. We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously!
about Randstad AB.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the field of technology and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are an engineer. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!