Open Application for Mechanical Engineers, both Junior and Senior levels.
If you are willing to relocate/commute to Västerås as well, please specify this in CV.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will work with a variety of engineering assignments such as planning, designing, and modifying machinery, equipment and products.
You will also independently perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices, towards set goals.
- You will work with teams or independent projects with design modelling.
- Creation of drawings and part list specifications.
- The work will contain direct tasks according to specifications as well as new development which will require brainstorming and contributing with own ideas on how to solve different problems.
- Some work tasks may require the you to take a more leading role in finding solutions to engineering problems together with colleagues.
- We believe that you have a Master or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering relevant for the position, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with CAD modeling (please specify software in CV), drawings creation and part list specifications.
- Good communication skills in English, both speaking and in writing is a demand and preferably also Swedish.
2020-02-10. We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously!
about Randstad Engineering.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the field of technology and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are an engineer. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!