Open Application for Production Engineers.
For both Junior and Senior Levels.
If you are willing to relocate/commute to Västerås as well, please specify this in CV.
As a Production Engineer you will work in production environment both independently as well as in teams. You will also contribute with own ideas to identify, propose and implement innovative technology development and solutions.
You will support production process in different ways as well as help solve industrial problems independently.
Amongst above, similar tasks may include:
- Demonstrate solid technical proficiency in own competence area by performing a variety of technology/engineering assignments.
- Demonstrate independent ability to recognize problems and provide input to solutions.
- Actively follow the scientific discussions in own competence area and contributes independently.
- Provides technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities.
- Prepare project documentation within one’s scope of deliverables.
- Work experience within the relevant field or a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical area. Fluency in English is a must, written and spoken alike.
- Experience working in Production environment, preferably industrial.
2020-02-10. We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously!
om Randstad Engineering.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the field of technology and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are an engineer. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!