We live in extraordinary times. Technology, society, the job market - they are all rapidly advancing, and opening up previously unimagined opportunities. With innovation driving the world of work even faster, many of us are left wondering: how can I find a job that works for me?
Working at Randstad is unlike working at any organization. Because at Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technologies, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We call this Human Forward.
As a country support privacy professional, you are as a local DPO hands on working closely with the global Data Protection team, supporting several Randstad entities (including the Randstad Sweden, Norway & Denmark) in day-to-day activities like:
- writing operational procedures, guidelines and templates based on our policies,
- supporting subsidiaries in planning and implementing projects,
- creating progress reports,
- supporting the business with privacy and vendor assessments and reviews on projects and suppliers,
- reviewing supplier data processing agreements and data transfer mechanisms,
- supporting and reviewing Data Mapping updates,
- supporting local departments (IT, HR, Marcom etc),
- collaborate with the local information security officers, local legal teams and global data protection community,
- participating in more specific projects like contributing to the development of local awareness material for Data Protection,
- assist and report in the investigation of suspected personal data incidents,
- act as a contact person for the Authority and be registered as local DPO,
- any other day 2 day support needed to achieve the objectives of the local Data Protection teams.
In this position you will report to Global Data Protection Officer and you will preferably be placed in our office in Solna. The position will be full time.
- Has 2-6 years of relevant working knowledge and experience in data protection
- Graduated as Master in Law preferably with specialization in data protection and/or IT
- Data protection knowledge, preferably demonstrated by CIPP/E certification
- Has working knowledge of fundamental theories, principles and practices regarding data protection
- Demonstrates ability to work autonomously on clearly defined initiatives, together with the business, in order to improve the organization processes
- Good command of English & Swedish (command in any other language is an asset)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Service oriented
- Good communication skills
- Likes to work in an international environment with different cultures
- Enthusiastic and pragmatic, result driven
What do you get in return?
Continuing to develop as a data protection professional within the Group legal department of Randstad Global. This means gaining experience in working for a dynamic, listed Dutch multinational as Randstad which is a global leader in the HR services industry.
Human forward starts with you
Randstad’s purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing their true potential. And this starts with making your work meaningful every day. It’s people-work at its best. Making work meaningful.
We are looking forward to your application by December 8th at the latest. Please note that we will make a running selection in this process.
For questions related to the position please contact Eva Heeger, Data Protection Officer Nordics & Monster EU, at 0768-552226.
For questions related to the recruitment process please contact Susanne Zell, HR Talent Manager, at 0734-017334.
Med över 600 000 anställda i omkring 40 länder är Randstad världsledande inom HR-tjänster och erbjuder bemannings-, konsult- och rekryteringslösningar inom alla kompetensområden. Vi erbjuder även interim management, executive search och omställningstjänster. Vi har ett stort nätverk av bolag och kandidater vilket innebär att vi förmedlar hundratals jobb inom olika branscher, från Kiruna i norr till Malmö i söder. Vår ambition är att vara den bästa arbetsgivaren på marknaden.
Genom att kombinera vår passion för människor med kraften i dagens teknologi hjälper vi människor och organisationer att nå deras sanna potential. Vi kallar det Human Forward.