Are you ready to take the chance to join an ambitious, problem-solving and dedicated organization and become an essential part of our clients automotive team? Together with our clients and us, you will get the opportunity to really dig into to the latest technology and challenge yourself while trying to find the right solutions.
Our client’s Network Operations team supports the delivery of connected vehicle services worldwide, and has the full responsibility for the design, implementation and availability of the global hybrid network infrastructure. The network encompasses both onsite data centres as well as regional cloud-based sites and the work focuses on the application security and end-customer availability.
Randstad Technologies are specialists within IT. As a consultant working with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and union agreed terms. Your consulting manager, who is always nearby, ensures that you get varied and developing assignments at different companies, in different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you can be part of a large network with many social activities.
Together with the other enthusiastic team members you will be working on a broad range of activities including incident management, maintenance, implementing change requests as well as participating in designing and rolling out new services and infrastructure. With a broad range of both traditional networking hardware as well as Infrastructure-as-code, you will be working at the heart of the transport solution connectivity in an exciting global environment where there is a lot to learn and even more to accomplish.
- Implementing network changes to support connected vehicle services.
- Design, implement and test robust network solutions supporting our customer service needs.
- Providing support during incidents and deployments, occasionally outside of office hours.
- Troubleshooting system failures and identifying bottlenecks.
- Working with our partners to ensure solid end-to-end network implementations.
- Looking for ways to improve network security, reliability, performance, automation and cost.
- Maintaining and documenting infrastructure, improving monitoring and dashboards.
Full-time. (WFH during the pandemic is implemented – Certain days it is required to be at the local office)
- Very good understanding of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies.
- Good understanding and experience of cloud network technologies and services.
- Experience of web/api and application related networking.
- Linux and scripting skills, CloudFormation, Python, Ansible
- Excellent diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experienced in automation, configuration and management of network infrastructure.
- Specific experience of Juniper, Big IP F5 and Palo Alto systems is an advantage.
- Good understanding of software development and micro component application architecture.
- Industry certifications are a plus.
For us at Randstad, it is important that all skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Interviews and selection will take place on an ongoing basis. The position may be filled before the last application date, please apply as soon as possible.
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies specializes in the area of IT expertise and is part of Randstad, which with operations in 38 countries is a world leader in recruitment and consulting. Through this global network and in combination with a strong local knowledge, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and services for you who are a specialist in the IT area.
Our mission is to focus on helping you reach your full potential, with your career in focus!