Randstad Technologies are now looking for a network engineer for one of our clients. They need a consultant with Cisco skills for operational support in their Nordic organization. Here you will work with a wide variety of networking technologies, including routing and switching, optical networks, wireless networks, and VOIP. The network environment is complex with much to learn!
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
- You will be responsible for monitoring , configuring, troubleshooting and technical analysis of the network in the Nordic organization within the infrastructure team.
- Install, upgrade, maintain and troubleshoot network devices (optical equipment, switches, routers, firewalls, VPN concentrators, wireless access points, etc.)
- Perform analysis of the networking problems and upgrades.
- Design, document and maintain Infrastructure inventory and information systems descriptions, maps and related repositories.
Full time, assignment starts in May
We are looking for someone with a BS/BA degree or equivalent plus a minimum of 6 years’ experience as a network engineer.
Experience with LAN / WAN topologies including IPsec and point-to-point private lines.
Technical knowledge of data and voice network services such as wireless networks, VPN servers and firewalls, VoIP, configuration management, IP address management and network monitoring
Cisco professional level certification (CCNP, CCIE, CCDE) highly desirable
Strong ability to troubleshoot complex multi-vendor, multi-supplier network issues (WAN, LAN)
Experience with firewalls preferably Checkpoint
Nice to have:
- Clear understanding on VOIP protocols like SIP and should be aware of ITIL process.
- Subject matter expert on ISE; how to design & deploy
- Experience with F5 load balancer,
- Cisco ISR and ASR routers
- Excellent verbal and written skills and ability to document work
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Supporting Experience on Cisco CUCM, CUBE, UCCE & 3rd party Call recording platforms.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Minimum five years of network engineering
2020-05-31, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies specializes in the field of IT and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in IT. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!