Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a broad role while using core Microsoft technologies? Nobia, a Europe’s leading kitchen specialist are now looking for a Microsoft Technician to join their team in central Stockholm. Does this sound interesting? Read more and apply today!Job description
As a Microsoft Technician, you will be operating in a Microsoft environment and use a wide range of MS products and services. Nobia has a hybrid server environment, of both on premise and cloud.
As a Microsoft Technician, your key responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain standard builds for all Microsoft Windows Server and System Centre deployments.
- Create and maintain the System Centre Config Manager environment and the associated databases
- Maintain the infrastructure required for managing desktop patching and configuration
- Manage and maintain the Active Directory infrastructure and logical configuration.
- Manage the patching and updates of the Microsoft server estate
- Work with the CISO to ensure solutions are secure and compliant with policies
- Provide adhoc 2nd line support where required in HQ for local windows client estate
To be successful in the role, you are service-minded and prestigeless. In addition, you take initiative, are eager to learn and like to challenge and develop yourself. You have excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Excellent up-to-date knowledge of current and developing Microsoft solutions; including all elements of Server OS, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, IIS.
- Experience deploying and managing AD Group Policy Objects to manage an estate’s configuration.
- Experience managing the technical aspect of MS SQL Cluster and HA deployments.
- Experience running a Microsoft System Centre Config Manager deployment
In addition, the following areas give additional merit:
Contact and Application
- Written and verbal communication skills at all levels in Swedish
- Ideally an IT; Business; or Science degree, plus relevant Microsoft technical qualifications.
In this recruitment process Nobia is cooperating with Dfind IT. Please submit your application as soon as possible. The interview process is ongoing, so please send in your application through our website http://www.dfind.se/it . If you have questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Louise Nachtweij at email@example.com or 070-367 52 64.