AstraZeneca is a major international healthcare business engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and the supply of healthcare services. AstraZeneca is proud to offer a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Co-workers are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
As Project Planner you will be a key member of a project management team responsible for keeping the project organized and running on track to meet critical project stages. The Project Planner works alongside the Project Leader and Device Responsible Person (DRP) to plan, track, follow up project activities with various team members.
Project Planners must be flexible and adept at multi-tasking, as they are generally required to perform a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis, sometimes even simultaneously.responsibilities.
- Attend project meetings
- Establish project planning and schedules
- Use project planning tools to track and monitor projects activities
- Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with current planning and deadlines
- Project dashboard updates for management
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to project team and stakeholders
- Organize planning and action list follow up meetings
- Record minutes at meetings, log decisions, and actions with responsible person
- Keep detailed project notes and records
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering in a Technical or Science field
- 3-5 years of experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of development projects
- Proficient in MS Project and Access and the MS Office Suite of products
- Knowledge of the medical device/pharmaceutical development or other relevant regulated industry
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
2019-10-17, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Kerstin Karlsson email@example.com or Eleonor Ehrman 073-3434109.
Randstad Life Sciences is specialized in competences within Life Science. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Life Sciences, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.