We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer who will work with product development in a challenging environment with varied duties.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will independently perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices, towards set goals.
Please note, this is a consultancy contract at Randstad Engineering.
- You will collaborate internally within your group as well as with other disciplines and contribute with your technical knowledge in development and maintenance projects.
- You will be 3D / 2D modeling in CAD.
- You must actively contribute to ensuring that the technical solutions are and will be cost-effective, quality-assured, and follow up with market requirements and wishes.
- Participating and providing input to tool projects related to the use of NX and PLM tools.
- We believe that you have a Master or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering relevant for the position, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with 3D-CAD modeling (please specify software in CV), drawings creation and part list specifications.
- You are innovative and enjoy working in an evolving environment where we work to develop new products and solutions.
- Experience working with NX and PLM tools similar as Team Center.
- Good communication skills in English, both speaking and in writing is a demand and preferably also Swedish.
2020-02-10. We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously!
about Randstad Engineering.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the field of technology and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are an engineer. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!