- Göteborg, Västra Götalands län
- Job type:
- Full time
- Reference number:
- Last apply date:
- Pia Schoberg
Jobs in english
Randstad Technologies is looking for a System Architect with long experience in GNU/Linux-based platform e.g. Performance optimization, handling security patches, toolchain, upgrading kernel and user space.
You will support the local software development teams in this area with early phases guidance and technical input. You will work closely with the product owner community and together you will discuss different solutions.
· You will drive strategic technical leadership
· Drive pre-studies
· Support Q&A activities in your competence area
· Be a member in the system management community
· Drive and support development teams with backlog refinement, splitting large packages into workable items.
· Work closely with our product owners; be involved in early technical discussions
· Take responsibility for system management artifacts
You are a curious person with a holistic view that likes to work with challenging tasks where decisions often need to be taken based on information from different stakeholders and investigations.
You enjoy working at the forefront with new technologies and understand that business decisions sometimes impact the technical solution. You manage to drive your work tasks independently.
You are a team player with a positive “can-do” attitude. Experience as a team leader is beneficial.
· BSc or higher education in a technical discipline related to Computer Science.
· Proficient in English
· Architectural experience from large sw platforms that run on Linux
· Preferably experience with open source tools such as (Yocto, OpenStack, kernel, qemu, libvirt, etc).
· Highly developed knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
· You are interested in learning NEW things and dare to come up with own ideas on how to do things
· You are very interested in understanding the BIG picture and enjoy informing others about your findings
· IP networks, Operating Systems and Databases
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
2019-09-25, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: email@example.com
about randstad technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.