We are looking for a brilliant UX/UI Designer with experience of developing design systems and with a passion for perfection to join our clients design team located in Gothenburg. As a Lead UX/UI Designer for our clients experience system, you will work closely with the core team in Design and with the Product Owner and other key roles in the brand experience department.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
You will be responsible for leading the day-to-day work to set and develop the UX and UI principles and building blocks to meet the needs of our clients design and development communities and to secure their brands dna. The role covers planning, delegation and sharing of work load, requirement analysis and alignment, user support and guidance, but above all it’s about hands-on design work. This includes defining usable and pixel perfect components, creating guidelines on their usage and prototypes. Showcase the best practice examples by mockups or micro-motion demo. Drive continuous refinements where needed and design new UX/UI elements and components for new usage needs.
Full-time. (WFH during the pandemic is implemented – Certain days it will be required to be present at the local office.
- Minimum BA/MSc or equivalent degree in Interaction Design or a related design discipline
- 4-10+ years of design experience with a focus on web and app design and development
- Experience of developing or supporting creation of a design system is preferable
- Experienced user in Figma, the Adobe suite and other relevant tools
- Familiar with Google Material Design, iOS guidelines, Atomic Design methodology and Web Design Standards.
- Knowledge of interaction design patterns and applications within a variety of contexts (vehicle, mobile, web, etc.)
- Ability to deliver work independently using design processes, creative methods and tools
- Holistic and systematic thinking.
- Good understanding of all aspects of UX and the process from research to visual design and development
- Agile understanding and experience
- The knowledge of software programming is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Portfolio is required, aethetic skills proven in portfolio
- Fluent in English
As a person, you are:
- Self-driven problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent cross functional collaboration skills - ability to manage multiple stakeholders, diverse requirements, conflicting prioritizations and comfortable with changes of direction or approach
- Team player that enjoys motivating and supporting others
- Results oriented and with high professional standards
- Curious and willing to pursue a deep understanding and continuous learning
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
about Randstad technologies.
Randstad Technologies specializes in the field of IT and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in IT. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!