On behalf of our client Takura, we are now looking to recruit a laboratory engineer with GMP experience to join Takura’s team in their new GMP facility! If you have experience in sterile mammalian cell culturing and molecular biology techniques such as FACS and ELISA in a GMP environment you could well be the candidate we are looking for! The role will be placed in Solna, Stockholm and the starting date will be determined with the right candidate.
As a laboratory engineer you will participate in the development and production of new cell therapy products in accordance to GMP. You will perform quality controls throughout the production and you will independently assess the generated data. You will document your work accordingly and you will help implement daily routines to keep the lab maintained. As the lab is new you will initially also be participating in establishing routines, documentation, and transferring methods to the facility. Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
· Manufacturing of advanced cell therapy products in accordance to GMP
· Performing quality controls using immunological, flow cytometry and molecular biology methods
· Independently assessing data
· Maintenance of equipment and facility
· Other research or administrative work that may be required from time to time
· Take part in necessary training and education to be able to perform the work assignments. This will partly be done in the joint venture in the United Arab Emirates
· BSc or similar in a relevant field (molecular biology, cell biology, biomedical engineering etc.)
· >2 years practical experience in aseptic cell work, preferably according to GMP
· >1 year experience from working according to GMP
· Practical experience in biological assays such as PCR and ELISA
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Swedish is meritorious
· Practical experience in flow cytometry acquisition and analysis is highly meritorious
The role requires working both independently and in collaboration with others and we see it necessary that you are both a communicative team-player as well as being dedicated to performing your own assigned tasks. All work requires careful documentation according to established routines (paper and/or electronic documentation) and you therefore need to have an attention to details and a natural ability to work in a systematic, structured and, very important, timely manner. To thrive in the role we see that you enjoy working practically in the lab and you take high responsibility for your own work. You also need to have a flexible state of mind and be prepared that the prioritized tasks can change quickly.
Takura offers a high pace, stimulating multidisciplinary working environment. We aim at becoming one of Sweden’s most renowned cell therapy companies with a close link to both academia and health care, in Sweden and abroad. If you want to be part of this exciting journey that Takura is currently on then do not hesitate to apply for this position!
In this recruitment process, Takura is collaborating with Randstad Life Sciences. For further information regarding the position, please contact recruitment consultant Heidi Pettersson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of GDPR we are not allowed to handle applications by e-mail and applications sent through e-mail can therefore not be processed.
about Takura AB.
Takura is a Swedish clinical stage biopharma company that commercializes advanced cell therapy research in order to accelerate the development and make groundbreaking treatments accessible and more affordable. Takura is owned by some of Sweden’s most experienced health care entrepreneurs. Takura with subsidiaries is working with MSC treatments (human and veterinary applications) and are just about to open their brand new GMP facility which is located in Solna, Stockholm.