On behalf of our client Takura, we are now searching for a driven and motivated laboratory engineer who wants to be part of starting up Takura’s new GMP facility! If you have experience in mammalian cell culturing and molecular biology techniques such as flow cytometry and ELISA, and you are looking for a role where you can put your expertise to use, then this might be the opportunity for you!
Until the GMP facility is functional, your tasks will include providing laboratory expertise in developing the new GMP-laboratory. This includes establishing routines, documentation, and transferring methods to the facility. You will also be working with method development in the current laboratories. Once the facility is up and running you will be working both independently and in project groups with tasks such as:
· Manufacturing of advanced therapy products in accordance to GMP.
· Performing quality controls using immunological, flow cytometry and molecular biology methods.
· Independently assessing data.
· Order equipment and consumables according to standard routines. Ensure delivery and invoices of ordered products.
· Maintenance of equipment.
· Other research or administrative work that may be required from time to time.
· On-call for cell culture incubators and freezers etc.
· Take part in necessary training and education to be able to perform the work assignments. This will partly be done in the joint venture in the United Arab Emirates.
· BSc or similar in a relevant field (molecular biology, cell biology, biomedical engineering etc.)
· >5 years practical experience in aseptic cell work, preferably according to GMP
· Practical experience in flow cytometry acquisition and analysis
· Practical experience in PCR and ELISA
· Experience from working according to GMP is a requirement
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Swedish and Arabic is meritorious
The role requires working both independently and in project groups and we see it necessary that you are both a communicative team-player as well as being dedicated to performing your own assigned tasks. All work requires careful documentation according to established routines (paper and/or electronic documentation) and you therefore need to have an attention to details and a natural ability to work in a systematic, structured and, very important, timely manner. You also need to have a flexible state of mind and be prepared that the prioritized tasks can change quickly.
Takura offers a high pace, stimulating multidisciplinary working environment. We aim at becoming one of Sweden’s most renowned cell therapy companies with a close link to both academia and health care, in Sweden and abroad. If you want to be part of this exciting journey that Takura is currently on then do not hesitate to apply for this position!
In this recruitment process, Takura is collaborating with Randstad Life Sciences. For further information regarding the position, please contact recruitment consultant Heidi Pettersson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of GDPR we are not allowed to handle applications by e-mail and applications sent through e-mail can therefore not be processed.
The last application date is set to 2020-10-04
about Takura AB.
Takura is a young Swedish clinical stage biopharma company that commercializes advanced cell therapy research in order to accelerate the development and make groundbreaking treatments accessible and more affordable. Takura is owned by some of Sweden’s most experienced health care entrepreneurs. Takura with subsidiaries is working with MSC treatments (human and veterinary applications). Currently the exact location of a GMP facility in Stockholm is under consideration and a joint venture in Abu Dhabi will be started during 2020. Subsequently, the position can include activities in Abu Dhabi.