On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for a KYC specialist.
Our client is a bank located in the central of Stockholm.
Acting as a KYC Subject Matter Expert in CBC (Corporate Banking Coverage) you will coordinate Period Reviews and support with new client adoptions (at times) between the Accountable Client Owner (ACO) responsible for the client relationships and our Client Lifecycle Management team which is based in various locations around the world. You will be responsible to monitor the progress and for our Periodic Reviews & New Client adoptions to ensure that we meet our review deadlines. Depending on the risk profile of our clients, the periodic reviews will be held at 1, 2 or 5 year intervals (or earlier if triggered by a specific event).
- Review cases for full adherence with the Bank's Know Your Client Global Policy, Global KYC Key Operating Standards (KOS) and any applicable local variance
- Ensure profile review is completed timely and within quality expectations, including review conclusions that are clear, complete and supported by the information in the file
- Identifying potential red flag risks and operational issues and escalating as appropriate in line with the Bank's Policies and Procedures
- Working effectively with key stakeholders using strong influencing skills to ensure the mutually satisfactory resolution of key issues and that the respective responsibilities are understood, agreed and escalated where required
- Advising Front office staff on legal documents and KYC related subjects
- Work with Middle Office Team Leads to follow up and chase complex cases closure in call with AFC where applicable
- Interface with AFC/Sanctions on specific issues of open cases to seek direction to close them soon
- Recognised university degree and / or 2-3 years of KYC experience within the corporate financial services industry
- Experience from Nordic companies
- Experienced in client due diligence on various entity types including Multi National Corporate Clients, Funds, SPVs and Fintech clients
- Understanding of KYC, Sanctions and screening procedures, including the KYC documentation requirements and sources of information to retrieve KYC information
- Willing to work under time driven deadlines to push KYC review cases successfully negotiating the rationale where they are right as per policy , with review team
- Good oral & written communication skills (English and Swedish) to interact with senior management team & clients on regular basis. However knowledge of other European languages such as Spanish, German, Italian, and French would be an added advantage.
- A team player to work with Middle Office outreach analysts, review analysts, Compliance, AFC, business line managers and stake holders in various UK/US Regions
Please apply as soon as poosible.
Because of GDPR we are not allowed to handle applications by e-mail and applications sent through e-mail can therefore not be processed.
about randstad finance.
Med över 600 000 anställda i omkring 40 länder är Randstad världsledande inom HR-tjänster och erbjuder bemannings-, konsult- och rekryteringslösningar inom alla kompetensområden. Vi erbjuder även interim management, executive search och omställningstjänster. Vi har ett stort nätverk av bolag och kandidater vilket innebär att vi förmedlar hundratals jobb inom olika branscher, från Kiruna i norr till Malmö i söder. Vår ambition är att vara den bästa arbetsgivaren på marknaden.
Genom att kombinera vår passion för människor med kraften i dagens teknologi hjälper vi människor och organisationer att nå deras sanna potential. Vi kallar det Human Forward.