We are now looking for a new team member for our client ECDC in Stockholm. You will work as a Junior Scientific Expert in the Disease Programme Unit (DPR) supporting the Microbiology team.
Randstad Life Sciences is specialized in competences within Life Science. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Life Sciences, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
- Provide support to the Microbiology team for COVID19- related topics
- Draft the Framework contract for the laboratory support for antigenic characterisation of SARS-CoV-2 viruses
- Support drafting of the specific contract for COVID19 wetlab training
- Attend external meetings (e.g. virus characterisation working group meetings), report back and keep notes
This is a temporary assignment with start as soon as possible and three months forward. For the right person there is a good chance to get an extended contract.
Competences and experience:
- Knowledge of medical microbiology or related science
- Experience with procurement
- Good MS office skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Very good MS Office skills
Last day of application: 2021-05-08. Please note that selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
Submit your CV in the Europass CV format and include a motivational letter of maximum 1 page explaining which job specific expertise you can bring to the job. Note that selection and interviews will be ongoing.
For more information: Isolde Andersson, Isolde.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications sent through email will not be processed and deleted due to GDPR.
about European Centre for Disease Preventio....
ECDC is an EU agency aimed at strengthening Europe's defences against infectious diseases. The core functions cover a wide spectrum of activities: surveillance, epidemic intelligence, response, scientific advice, microbiology, preparedness, public health training, international relations, health communication, and the scientific journal Eurosurveillance.
ECDC disease programmes cover antimicrobial resistance and healthcare-associated infections; emerging and vector-borne diseases; food- and waterborne diseases and zoonoses; HIV, sexually transmitted infections and viral hepatitis; influenza and other respiratory viruses; tuberculosis; and vaccine-preventable diseases.