We are currently looking for a Junior (minimum 2+ years) experienced Mechanical Engineer to the R&D Mechanics department at ABB Robotics in Västerås.
The tasks will amongst others include updates of gear wheels specifications. The design tools is Solid Works and SAP. Estimated time plan for this specific task is about to 3-4 months. The tasks are considered to fit a junior mechanical design engineer.
Depending on results and needs after given time period of 3-4 months there might be an opening for other tasks within R&D Mechanics department, this will be known shortly within the start of the assignment.
- Mechanical Engineering encompasses a variety of engineering assignments such as planning, designing, modifying machinery, equipment and products.
- You will use computers and selected programs for such matters as preparing reports and conducting analyses.
- You will under general guidance of a supervisor or more experienced engineer, perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices.
- You will pursue initiatives to improve effectiveness of the group and increase customer satisfaction.
- 2-6 years of work experience within the relevant field and a Bachelor or Master degree, or another technical degree with 10-15 years of work experience within relevant field.
- Working command of the English language.
2020-02-29. We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously!
about Randstad ABB.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the field of technology and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are an engineer. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!