Are you in the beginning of your career and have a passion for people, sales and biology? Are you looking for an exciting career as a Sales Representative? Do you have a passion for people, sales and biology? Are you looking for an exciting career as a Sales Representative? Take the opportunity to join the dynamic sales development team at Fluicell!
Randstad has the exciting opportunity to offer a role as a Scientific Sales Development Representative at Fluicell AB, based in Mölndal (Sweden). This is a temporary employment for one year. Fluicell is a company that has commercialized a product portfolio for single-cell bioassays and bioprinting. In particular, the company’s bioprinting technology will enable researchers to build novel in vitro tissue models with high biological relevance.
As a Junior Digital Sales Representative you will identify potential customers and generate leads based on data in digital channels, introducing them to Fluicell’s products by providing technical support and customer service to ensure that they purchase Fluicell’s products. A Fluicell colleague will always join and lead client meetings.
You will be responsible for increasing the direct and indirect client contacts to research institutes, universities and companies. You will:
● Work in a scalable way to bring awareness about Fluicell products primarily using digital platforms such as LinkedIn and attending digital conferences.
● Find new ways to start conversations with researchers globally.
● Stay in constant contact with community by reading scientific articles and online posts.
● Qualify leads and connect them with sales managers.
● Writing personalized messages using different platforms such as LinkedIn etc.
● Participating to online/ On-site events (as an attendee or as an exhibitor).
● Reporting to the Sales Manager with KPI.
Fulltime positition for one year.
To be a successful candidate you have a passion for people, sales and you know how to generate leads through data. The job requires flexibility, self-motivation and professional ethics. To fit the role you are enthusiastic about generating interest around the company products among bioprinting, regenerative medicine and drug discovery research communities. The following is required:
● A previous work experience in commercial operations in life sciences (marketing, sales or growth hacking). If you are newly graduated you can have had relevant summer jobs or been active in organizing job fairs etc.
● English fluency is required, Swedish is preferred, another language proficiency is a benefit.
● Experience in how to generate leads through data.
● Experience from managing campaigns in Search, display networks and social media.- Certificate In Google Ads Fundamentals.
● Knowledge in managing platforms and tools for digital marketing and analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
● Enthusiasm and motivation for sales and building relations with people.
● Excellent writing and verbal skill in English.
● Being well organized and having the ability to focus.
● Very good interpersonal skills with a resilient mindset.
● Creative mindset.
● Be comfortable travelling when deemed necessary.
● Ability to plan, lead and implement projects both independently and with support from others.
Last day for application is: 2021-09-28, selection and interviews will be ongoing. Please, register your application at randstad.se as soon as possible.
For more information you are welcome to contact Annika Grimelund email@example.com
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
about Fluicell AB.
Founded in 2012 as a spin-off from Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden, Fluicell is a public biotech company specializing in high resolution bioprinting and single-cell biology. The company is a world leader and pioneer in open-volume microfluidics for the life sciences, and holds a strong IP and patent position with five different patent families in the estate.