We are looking for a Junior Customer Demand Planner to our customer. In this role you drive process improvements across Europe Supply Chain Organization. Support the Customer Demand Planning process, building/ enriching the business forecast for specific (groups of) customer(s) in the Market organization.
As a consultant at Randstad, you are employed by us and work for one of our clients. You have the same benefits with Randstad as with any other employer with a collective agreement and benefits such as a wellness grant, occupational health care, insurances and discounts on gym memberships. In addition, you are offered a range of career opportunities. You get the chance to experience different company cultures and to gain experience from different industries, which helps you in developing your skills and building a well-rounded CV. The position can include many contacts and hence, it is important that you have a good ability to cooperate with others and good skills in communication. As a person, we see that you are driven and used to work independently. If you are looking for an employer that offers different assignments and new contacts, then you will enjoy being part of Randstad.
Key Areas Of Responsibility:
- Project Manager for assigned process improvements in the EU Supply Chain Organization.
- Driving improvement on specific KPIs in the Supply Chain DM Board.
- Create an aligned short term demand plan, by using/improving the baseline forecast and enriching it with all relevant input from Sales, Customers, Customer Project Managers, Supply/Operations, Marketing, Finance and adjacent functions.
- Collect input for phase-in/out & promotions and use it in the enrichment process
- Review and analyze historical sales trends, sell out, stock-in-trade, research demand drivers, prepare forecast analytics and evaluate forecast results
- Lead conversation with relevant counterparts, propose forecast adjustments and challenge assumptions underpinning input
Start: 2021-11-01 to 2022-06-01
Working hours: Monday - Friday 08.00-17.00.
To succeed in this role you should have the following knowledge and competense:
Need to have:
- Strong Communicator
- Ability to use data based root cause analysis for continuous improvement
- Customer First Mindset
- Supply Chain Planning Fundamentals
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Fluent in English language
- HBO starter or MBO with experience
- Studied Supply Chain Management
Nice to have:
- Familiar with ERP and advanced planning tools, preferable SAP and JDA
2021-10-18 selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
Med över 600 000 anställda i omkring 40 länder är Randstad världsledande inom HR-tjänster och erbjuder bemannings-, konsult- och rekryteringslösningar inom alla kompetensområden. Vi erbjuder även interim management, executive search och omställningstjänster. Vi har ett stort nätverk av bolag och kandidater vilket innebär att vi förmedlar hundratals jobb inom olika branscher, från Kiruna i norr till Malmö i söder. Vår ambition är att vara den bästa arbetsgivaren på marknaden.
Genom att kombinera vår passion för människor med kraften i dagens teknologi hjälper vi människor och organisationer att nå deras sanna potential. Vi kallar det Human Forward.