Join Invidi (formerly Videoplaza/Ooyala) - one of the world’s leading video ad serving specialist. We help publishers better monetise their online video content using our proprietary video ad serving platform. Broadcasters, publishers, ad networks and pure online players all benefit from our solution.
Expanding rapidly we now seek skilled software engineers to join our teamThe role
The Client Applications Team develops video player plugins that help our clients display ads and track data to our ad server with a minimum of effort. We provide SDKs for easy integration in iOS and Android applications, as well as plugins for HTML5-based video players. The plugins and SDKs allow our clients to display new innovative ad formats in their own video players without any custom development.
- Architecting, testing and developing plugins, tools and SDKs
- Contributing to development on client platforms using an wide technical stack
- Provide guidance about technical options and limitations of product initiatives within the platform
... and it’s meritorious if you have:
- Experience of mobile development (IOS / Android)
- Understanding of test automation
- We get things done by empowering individuals and teams, we encourage open communication and collaboration across teams
- We use agile workflows such as Scrum and Kanban depending on what the team is most comfortable with
- We have a “you build it, you run it” culture where enterprise level availability is a must.
- We work with cutting edge technologies and software delivery techniques and we are committed to keeping ourselves and our technology stack up to date
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits
Furthermore we insist that you have a passion for what you do and a hunger for learning new things. We constantly evaluate and try to better ourselves. We expect you to do the same and - just as important - help others improve as well.Office:
This is a full-time position with immediate start or by agreement.Warm welcome with your application!In this process, Invidi cooperates with Dfind IT. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate. Register your application at www.dfind.se/it. For questions, contact recruitment consultant Erik Perborn, email@example.com, 0768557612