Do you want to play a central role in our exciting and transformational journey to become the most data-driven bank in the world? We are looking for an experienced Java Developer to the Information department at SEB in Stockholm. The Information department consists of about one hundred professionals located in both Stockholm and Vilnius. We deliver a platform that enables SEB to become a truly data-driven company.About the job
Who are you?
- Developing and maintaining our next generation MDM solutions, together with colleagues in our cross-functional agile teams.
- Master data is gathered from various internal and external sources. You will work with data consolidation and enrichment, and make the information available for surrounding applications through service interfaces.
- Integrating MDM with our Business Intelligence solutions.
- Interacting with many different stakeholders within both Business and IT.
- You are experienced in building backend solutions, integrations and services
- You have at least a 2-3 years background as a Java developer
- You are knowledgeable and have some experience from developing RESTFul APIs, and you are familiar with SOAP
- You are fluent in English, verbally and written
It is of great advantage if you have experience with Spring framework. E.g. Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security. As well as experience with OAuth 2.0. It is also beneficial if you have experience from working with JPA/Hibernate, SQL and CI and CD and related toolset (Git, Maven, Jenkins).
As a person you are analytical, committed and you enjoy learning and improving your skills. You are a service-minded team player who is self-driven and results oriented.Read more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career Welcome with your application!
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB. Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis, send your application as soon as possible, but no later than 2018-03-20. SEB is cooperating with Dfind IT in this recruitment process. For questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Consultant Ann-Christine Holmer (+46 70-221 5970) or email@example.com.