Java Developer to INVIDI Technologies
Are you a skilled developer that wants to work with modern frameworks? Would you like to team-up with passionate colleagues in an agile environment?
Join Invidi Sweden (formerly Videoplaza/Ooyala) - one of the world’s leading video ad serving specialists. We help publishers better monetise their online video content using our proprietary video ad serving platform. Broadcasters, publishers, ad networks and pure online players all benefit from our solution.
Expanding rapidly we now seek skilled software engineers to join our team.The role
Our platform handles tens of thousands of req/s with sub second response times across the globe and we serve ads to some of the biggest live events in the world. These are some of the complex challenges that make dev work at Invidi really interesting and rewarding. To accomplish this we use the best frameworks and tools out there (when they are not good enough, we write our own..). Most of the code we write is Java with Dropwizard, but every problem is unique and we always evaluate the best tools for the job. We also work with technologies such as Kafka, Kubernetes, AWS, Google cloud (GKE, app engine, pubsub), Riak, and Go.Responsibilities
- You will design, develop, deploy and operate backend services in Java that are scalable, durable and performant.
- You will collaborate closely with peers and product owners in an autonomous, cross-functional team.
- You will help other team members grow as engineers through code review, pairing, and mentoring.
You are an outstanding software engineer who loves to develop distributed high volume systems. You have good understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms. You are curious, like to learn new things, mentor and share knowledge with team members. Experience of Java programming is great - but the most important trait is that you know how to code and is eager to learn new things. If you're good at the basics we are confident you'll pick up Java in no time!Meritorious
- Technologies such as Dropwizard, Kubernetes, Kafka
- Experience in developing distributed high volume systems
- We get things done by empowering individuals and teams, we encourage open communication and collaboration across teams
- We use agile workflows such as Scrum and Kanban depending on what the team is most comfortable with
- We have a “you build it, you run it” culture where enterprise level availability is a must.
- We work with cutting edge technologies and we are committed to keeping ourselves and our technology stack up to date
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits and flexible hours
At Invidi we insist that you have a passion for what you do. We constantly evaluate and try to better ourselves. We expect you to do the same and - just as important - help others improve as well.Office:
This is a full-time position with immediate start or by agreement.Warm welcome with your application!
In this process, Invidi cooperates with Dfind IT. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate.
Register your application at www.dfind.se/it. For questions, contact recruitment consultant Ronja Hultkrantz, firstname.lastname@example.org,+46734018730.