We are now looking for an inspiring Backend developer. In this role, you will co-tackle technical challenges together with a group of passionate groundbreakers driven by the shared ambition to develop hassle-free solutions improving small businesses everyday life.
As a consultant at randstad technologies, you have fantastic career opportunities. We offer you a stable permanent position with good development opportunities for those who show drive and interest. Working as a consultant at randstad technologies is an excellent way to build on your resume with various IT competencies. We work with both large and small customers in many different industries, which means that we can offer our consultants exciting and varied assignments in different locations in Stockholm.
Identity Area is at the centre of attention, the core of all products and services within the company. This position is an opportunity for you to touch almost all aspects of the product while communicating and collaborating with a wide variety of engineering teams at the company.
What will you do?:
- Build backend services in Java and Typescript with frameworks such as Dropwizard and Spring Boot.
- Manage integrations using REST, GraphQL and queues
- Work with continuously delivered (CD) systems.
- Handle and evolve large amounts of data in relational and non-relational databases
- Develop services and infrastructure in the AWS public cloudPair/Mob programming.
- Build robust, reliable, and secure systems which are a joy to build and a breeze to run. Systems need to scale to meet the needs of the ever-growing business.
Full-time. Working hours: Mon-Fri 08.00-17.00.
As an experienced backend developer, you feel confident getting involved in all parts of the software engineering including infrastructure, data, QA, deployment, monitoring, architecture, code reviews, and more.
- Experience in engineering complex, distributed systems.
- A passion for closely working with product and design as well as for solving complex challenges in small, agile and cross-functional teams.
- A proven ability to collaborate and interact with various stakeholders within the business functions and other engineering teams.
- A natural drive for sharing your knowledge, experience and opinions while respecting the necessity to make decisions as a team.
- A constant desire to learn combined with an endless appetite for exploring new things.
- Experience from the Identity domain and/or Fintech is regarded a bonus.
For us, it is important that all skills in the market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity in all sectors.
Experienced developer, in Java and Typescript with frameworks such as Dropwizard and Spring Boot
Apply before 2021-10-30, selection, interviews and presentation to the client will be ongoing. The position may be closed before the last application date, so please apply as soon as possible.
For information: For questions, contact Helén Boström, Consultant manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.