with a startup mindset – open for a broad position!
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company with a flair of a start- up? Do you want to develop yourself in a variety of roles in a company that supports professional growth with opportunities to impact? We are now looking for an IT Support - fluent in both Swedish and English in both written and spoken - for versatile and responsible tasks in a customer interface position. Join our team in Arlanda Stad and make a difference! https://acrelec.com
ACRELEC supports the digitalization of the points of sale of major brands in the retail leisures and food and beverage. With more than 900 people around the world, ACRELEC offers turnkey solutions (hardware, software and services). Our main products are order kiosks, as well as cash register systems and various IT systems and services for the restaurant industry. We are growing in Sweden.
- In this position, you will work as part of the support team for our products; kiosks, cash register systems and other smart IT systems and service innovation. Your colleagues are located in Finland and Denmark and you cooperate with the team in Arlanda Stad, Stockholm in order to support the Nordic Region as well.
- The work includes 1st and 2nd level support services for existing customers and various service production tasks (such as application updates, troubleshooting, etc) whatever help our clients’ need in our products.
- If you wish, you can also participate in new projects as a technical expert, where you bring ideas to implementation with your own technical expertise. Once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next - you can influence your own job!
- You have a couple of years of previous experience in customer interface with 1st and 2nd line support, service desk work, troubleshooting and solving issues with knowledge of hardware and software. You have a logical mind, like challenges, teamwork and have a strong customer service ethos.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of System software and a great interest the SDLC. Software development or coding skills is not “must”, but a great interest will help to understand the software better. We believe you have an education within IT- or Computer technology.
- Most important is who you are; words like driven, taking the initiative, humble and unpretentious tune in to you. Your ability to take a great responsibility, willing to learn and is of great importance.
- You thrive when there are many things going on and you can manage a multi-task environment well. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English language.
In this process, Acrelec cooperates with Randstad Technologies. You are welcome with your application as we continuously interview to find the right candidate. At the latest please send your application before December 23th 2020. For questions, contact Recruitment Consultant Ann-Christine Holmer at email@example.com
phone number 070 221 5970.
about Acrelec Sweden AB.
Acrelec is a global technology company focused on reinventing the customer experience for restaurant and retail brands. Leveraging decades of software, hardware and service expertise, we develop and integrate new platforms that increase customer engagement, optimize efficiency and improve operations. Our 900 employees around the globe collaborate with our customers and partners to design, create and build the world’s leading smart stores.