We are looking for an experienced IT Support with specialist skills in AV.
Our client is an innovative healthcare company and works with molecular diagnostics and its systems automate traditional nucleic acid tests. Their IT organisation supports the company which is global, the role covers mainly Sweden but includes a tight collaboration with divisions in EMEA and USA.
This is a specialist role where you are able to work “high and low”, which means operational support and also strategic and you will be the one who stays ahead looking for the trends of “next generation” techniques.
Your duties will span across A/V Operations (Meeting support, break/fix, documentation) and Builds (Office & conference room upgrades, new builds). You will help establish and propose appropriate strategy and technology for how employees will work. Occasionally be hands-on with commissioning and troubleshooting. You will be assisting and leading the charge on A/V requests and break/fix and also is to assist with A/V meetings and occasional event support.
You are comfortable in the technical environment and will have contact with vendors and manufacturers that design systems and develop testing procedures. You will also have contact with Partner with AV engineers in testing, implementing new technology solutions and with IT and Facilities teams in defining project scope and success criteria.
Creating and assisting in A/V documentation and standard operating procedures is also in your responsibility.
To succeed in this role you need to have personal skills to build relations, collaborate with cross-team functions, key stakeholders, and external vendors. Ability to plan, execute, and implement projects. Further you are self-motivated, proactive, curious, and an excellent communicator.
This is a great possibility for you who like to travel, mostly within the USA, EMEA.
You have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree with 5-10 years of related work experience.
Minimum 3+ Years of A/V builds & operational experience
- Experience in AV system design and development
- Experience working in a distributed team environment
- Deep knowledge around collaboration spaces, conference room technology, and video and collaboration platforms
- Experience creating programs around AV communication and training programs
- Audio DSP programming experience (Q-Sys, Biamp, Shure)
- Knowledge of networking hardware, network protocols, IoT, streaming protocols, video codecs, Dante
- Understanding and using ticketing systems.
- Ability to improve and build new processes
- Experience with Office365, Zoom, Teams, Digital signage activities
- Telephony/VoIP/uCaaS (IE: Ringcentral, Zoom Phone, 8x8, Microsoft Audio Conference, CUCM)
- Active Directory / O365 Environment
- A/V Certifications such as: QSYS, Tesira Forte/Biamp, Extron AV Associate, Crestron Certifications, CTS/I/D
- Experience with AV system design, system configuration, and mockup/prototyping of concepts
- Experience proposing projects and status to executive leadership
- Experience with Appspace
- AutoCAD or other design software proficiency.
Professional working proficiency in Swedish and English is required
We receive applications on an ongoing basis so send in your application as soon as you can.
Start date: As soon as possible.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.