Randstad Technologies are looking for an experienced and motivated Project Manager with a technical understanding for our client Pagero. As a project manager at Pagero you will be involved and work with digitalizing and automation of financial processes in a global environment.
- Are you a humble and unpretentious team player with excellent people skills and a will to drive with a solution-oriented mindset?
- Do you have experience working with international clients and running IT projects?
- Do you have previous experience of working within integration and/or ERP projects?
If you are eager to learn and thrive in a high- paced, vibrant, and global working environment, apply below!
The Project Manager position at Pagero is a highly variable role that includes diverse tasks and responsibilities. The primary task is to lead customer projects of different kinds from start to finish. As a technical project manager, you lead and run several of Pagero’s projects and you will guide the customers to use best practice solutions in the Pagero platform, acting as the expert on Pagero Services. The project manager is the cohesive link in the projects between sales, customers and the project team and has great opportunities to influence and make decisions.
- Leading large and/or complex projects – national/international customers in different markets.
- Project Management in general
- Resource allocation for projects
- Project planning and steering toward milestones
- Guiding the customer to best practice solutions
- Proactively developing customer use of Pagero services
- Business Analysis for new markets, countries, or services
- Leading Workshops
- Reporting and follow-up
- Defining and refining internal processes
To qualify for the position you need to have at least 3 years’ experience in leading project teams and have a commercial vein, enjoying working side by side with the company’s sales representatives.
For this position, experience in leading different kinds of projects regarding size and scope as well as street-smartness trumps certificates and knowledge methodology and processes.
You also need to have a:
- technical understanding and an ability to communicate with both a technical and non-technical receiver, with an advisory approach.
- experience from integration projects
- academic degree with a focus on IT or Information System or similar work experience
- fluency in English and at least a good to very good knowledge in Swedish.
- team player approach and a customer-oriented focus.
- very good understanding of the flows of data and information
- Knowledge of Order to Cash (OTC) and/or Purchase to Pay (P2P) processe
- Education in Project Management - certification is a bonus
- Sense of responsibility
- Additional language skills such as French, Turkish, Arabic and German among others
- Experience working on international projects and/or as a consultant in customer implementation projects
We put emphasis on a personal suitability, and we are looking for candidates with a curious mindset and good ability to understand business needs along with a technical interest.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labour market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
At least three years from similar work.
2021-05-31, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
Your application can be in Swedish or English.
Credit and background checks are part of this recruitment process.
Please note: If you are not an EU citizen, please note that you must have full working rights aligned with Swedish laws. If you are on a work permit or visa, please make sure to attach the details along with your application.
about Pagero Group.
We believe that the power of Pagero is the synergy between our people and our capabilities. We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an inspiring and international environment. Working at Pagero, you will get continuous personal and professional development opportunities, enabling your full potential and providing the best for your colleagues and our clients.