Are you looking for a new challenge as an IT Manager? Maybe this job as IT Manager is for you!
We are looking for an IT manager - with a focus on strategy and project management - to be responsible for establishing initiatives that affect the organization's IT strategy. This person will have the overall responsibility and accountability for the smooth running of our computer systems according to the requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. The person will develop, implement, manage, maintain and support IT applications and infrastructure with the aim to constantly improve and adapt to the needs of the company and if needed initiate and supervise the implementation of new systems. The successful candidate will have a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Have the overall responsibility for the IT department, e.g. software solutions, including processes, requirements and configurations.
- Together with the line organization assess the current IT system structure and suggest developments and prioritization of these in order identify the optimal combination of applications that meet the requirements of the company.
- Coordinate and manage continuous improvement of IT systems and processes across the company.
- Ensure compliance of the company’s IT systems, structure and strategy with regulatory requirements (GxP), particularly within Europe and the USA (e.g. secure and non-manipulable storage of data, ongoing validation of systems used for GxP related data).
- Ensure that that quality requirements made of systems outside of GxP operations are met.
- Lead IT projects and implement solutions and applications within the company.
- Enhance general IT-skill sets within the company by training and "missionizing" (develop training material and conduct user training)
- Overall managerial responsibility for staff (currently one person) within the unit
- Knowledge of and understanding of business goals within the company and familiarity with developments in other departments.
You need to have several years of experience from a similar role in the pharmaceutical biotech industry and in an international environment and extensive experience of GxP regulatory requirements. You also need to have experience of ensuring, leading and implementing continuous improvement/optimization of IT systems and processes and experience of following good standards in the pharmaceutical industry. Since BioInvent is an international company it is necessary that you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
You should also have experience of the following:
- Extensive experience of IT security/routines
- Previous experience of project leadership and staff management
- Previous experience with relevant industry tools, e.g. protein databases is a bonus
Master of science in engineering, B.Sc. or equivalent higher education in a relevant specialization (preferably within systemization).
- Efficient, analytical, solution-oriented mindset, good organization skills, multi-tasking, respond to urgent needs of the team.
- Curious and flexible, able to be at ease with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Self-motivated and independent
- Ability to get things done and implemented as needed
- Capable of handling strategic issues, yet ready to be hands-on if needed
- Knowledge and understanding of the importance of creating efficient working environment and contributing to ensure continuous improvements
- Genuine interest in natural science and the medical world
- Solid ability to communicate and educate
- Nurture a culture of teamwork, positive team spirit, promoting the development of each member in the team.
This recruitment is conducted in collaboration with Randstad Technologies in Malmö, Sweden. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Elin Bjursten at firstname.lastname@example.org
or +46 73 856 74 56.
Please apply via our online recruitment system at https://www.randstad.se/technologies
You are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible since we contact and interview candidates continuously during the process.
about BioInvent International AB.
BioInvent International AB (Nasdaq Stockholm: BINV) is a clinical-stage biotech company that discovers and develops novel and first-in-class immuno-modulatory antibodies for cancer therapy, with currently three drug candidates in four ongoing clinical programs in Phase 1/2 trials for the treatment of hematological cancer and solid tumors, respectively. The Company’s validated, proprietary F.I.R.S.T™ technology platform simultaneously identifies both targets and the antibodies that bind to them, generating many promising new drug candidates to fuel the Company’s own clinical development pipeline or for additional licensing and partnering.
The Company generates revenues from research collaborations and license agreements with multiple top-tier pharmaceutical companies, as well as from producing antibodies for third parties in the Company’s fully integrated manufacturing unit. More information is available at www.bioinvent.com
. Follow us on Twitter: @BioInvent.