Peak Performance is well established in its market, but we are still growing and therefore we now see the need to hire a Business Solutions and Relationship Manager (BSRM). In the role of BSRM you will have a significant function in the journey we are now making where IT becomes an increasingly important part of the business. BSRM will act as a link between IT and business and will be crucial for us to take advantage of the opportunities that the relationship between technology and business provides.
BSRM is responsible for leading our digital roadmap and supporting our business strategy in close relationship and dialogue with our owner Amer Sports and it´s global IT function. An important task in the role of BSRM is to develop business opportunities and increase the business value of IT. As a BSRM, you work with the "why" and the "what" in IT solutions you are a partner to the business where giving advice on suitable solutions becomes an important part of your work.
The role of BSRM at Peak Performance includes:
- Facilitates the planning and execution of business changes through the use of IT to secure acceleration of Peak Performance
- Works with Peak Performance management to plan and align on new IT initiatives and solutions with business strategies and determine how they fit into business capability roadmaps
- Constantly drive and set vision to secure a IT landscape for accelerating our brand
- Build business cases and evaluate cost v/s impact with IT development
- Anticipates business needs, identifies, and proposes IT solutions and services to fulfill those needs.
- Defining and shaping D2C business demand translated to IT initiatives.
- Be the change project manager for IT/digital solutions
To succeed in the role of Peak Performance BSRM, we believe you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in an IT role related to project management, change management and / or business analysis
- Good experience managing IT issues within a larger organization and managing stakeholders at all levels
- Good experience working with analysis related to IT / business
- Very good understanding of the business opportunities that exist through IT technical solutions
- Has experience and knowledge in retail and ERP
In addition, you are probably a person who:
- Have a good analytical ability
- Are senior and mature to your personality
- Have strong own engine and driving power
- Have very good social skills and good ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- Have the desire and ability to work agile in a rapidly changing environment
- Have very good communication ability in spoken and written in English
Of course-it also helps if you have a great passion in our products
In the role of BSRM at Peak Performance, we offer
- An exciting and compelling role that will have a major impact on how Peak Performance's business looks in the future
- International opportunities and a chance to make a difference on a global playing field.
- Pension & Health Care
- Work, train and laugh with amazing colleagues
The BSRM are located at our office at Stockholm.
Travel at work occurs-at a beginning quite frequently.
Welcome with your application!
The application is made via www.randstad.se as soon as possible, selection is ongoing.
For questions about the role, contact the responsible recruitment consultant
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
about Peak Performance Production AB.
Peak Performance designs and innovative products for a dynamic city life and outdoor activities like skiing, running and golf. Breaking new ground and innovation is our reason for being. We like to shake things up. Do things differently. Our products is designed for you, a fashion-minded person on the move. We let you combine your interest in fashion with your active lifestyle. We let you move seamlessly between your different worlds in stylish products - from bike to bar, from work to work-out, without ever having to choose between function and design. We simply let you rule. www.peakperformance.com