Do you have expertise in, and passion for, payroll and time? Would you like to apply your expertise in a payroll team at AstraZeneca during an Internship?
You will be a part of the People Services Sweden team and join the phenomenal group of Payroll & Time professionals located in Södertälje and Gothenburg. We are a global function but our responsibility are only for Sweden.
At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We are focused on the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We commit to those areas where we think we can really change the course of medicine and bring big new ideas to life. We conduct our research across three continents, manufacture in 16 countries and work in over 100 countries while our medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
During this internship you will work with colleagues within HR and our payroll provider to ensure we have a high accuracy in Payroll. You will be updating data in SAP, learn about our vacation rules, handle tickets in our ticket system. You will also learn about our time system Workday and perform some error checkings in the payroll run.
The job is highly collaborative, with internal partners both locally in Sweden and at our regional service centers.
- Resolve HR queries and issues in respect of Payroll and Time & Attendance
- Update data in our payroll system SAP
- Run reports and check time data
- Validate vacation days and vacation year shift
- Learn how to handle invoices
- Student within the Payroll and Time area
- Serviceminded and having worked in a technology-driven environment.
- Strong detail orientation, analytical skills and structured.
- Self-motivated and able to work in an independent fashion as well as a team environment.
- Flexible and ability to change according to business needs
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Data analytics and good excel knowledge
- Fluent spoken and written in English and Swedish
- Previous experience with Workday
- Knowledge in SAP payroll system
- Good knowledge and experience related to vacation handling
AstraZeneca is cooperating with Randstad Life Sciences in this recruitment process. We only accept applications through Randstad’s website.
Deadline for application: 2021-11-07, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
All chosen candidates need to pass a background check and an alcohol and drug test before starting the internship.
Starting date: February 2022 or as agreed, internship for approximately 15 weeks
about AstraZeneca AB.
If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us! At AstraZeneca we are guided in our work by a strong set of values, and we’re resetting expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. By truly following the science, we pioneer new methods, new thinking and bring unexpected teams together. From scientists to sales, lab techs to legal, we’re on a mission to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that transform lives. We need great people who share our passion for science and have the drive and determination to meet the unmet needs of patients around the world. If you’re swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person.