Are you looking for a meaningful job where you can make a difference?
Join the Nordic region’s leading niche provider of eHealth software as our new Integration Specialist!
We are a fast-evolving organisation and have high-performance people and we are in a rapidly growing international market. We are growing and our growth is defined by the success of our team members and the business opportunities harnessed by CSAM’s expanding portfolio of niches. CSAM’s growth is driven by mergers and acquisitions throughout the international e-health market.
Growth and increased number of assignments entails a need to strengthen and further develop our delivery team. Therefore, CSAM is now looking for an Integration Specialist who can help increase delivery capacity and help to build a robust delivery-organisation for today and for the future.
Benefits and what we offer:
- A positive and passionate working environment
- Flexible working hours
- A unique chance to do something meaningful within your field of expertise
- Participation in further development of the Service & Delivery organisation
- Favourable pension and insurance arrangement
- Good employee benefits.
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy
Our delivery-organisation serve, not only the Nordic countries but also parts of Europe. Therefore, it is possible for you to work from any of our Swedish offices (i.e., Gothenburg, Stockholm, Karlstad or Uppsala).
In your role as Integration Specialist, you will join our Delivery Service team. In this role, you will be working as part of a team to maintain and implement a variety of integrations based on customer needs and expectations. You will be a key person in improving our way of working with integrations within the medical domain, and you will also work in close collaboration with our operation- and development organisation. Join our journey to develop smart, effective solutions that help our customers to treat patients and save lives!
Responsibilities and work tasks:
- Participate in analysis, architectural design, building, testing, and documentation of complex data conversion and integration solutions
- Provide Service support and maintenance on existing integrations
- Conduct high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption and establish preventive measures
- Handling customer dialogues, requests, and requirements
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in IT; either as a system developer or integration specialist
- God written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Experience working in Widows and/or Linux environments
- Experience from working with Mirth Connect or other relevant integration engines
- Flexible and able to handle none planned tasks
- Familiar with customer-facing and internal communication
- You have a great sense of accuracy, responsibility, and respect towards the important domain you are work in
- Knowledge of Oracle databases and SQL script
- Experience from working in Scrum/Agile project environments
- Experience with Unit/Integration testing
- You are communicative and familiar with speaking to customers, both in IT departments and healthcare businesses
As a person, you are flexible, independent, and responsible, with the ability to work creatively and inventively in teams and projects with colleagues and customers. You are structured in your way of working and are driven by learning and developing. We are looking for someone who is driven by involvement in the customer use of our solutions and managing these solutions long-term. CSAM is a customer-focused company and is looking for someone who is service-minded and interested in customer satisfaction and a broader business view.
In this process CSAM cooperates with Randstad. For further information about the company and the position, please contact Pia Tegnér Rydeving at firstname.lastname@example.org
and/or +46 733 57 36 07 or Victoria Åhl at email@example.com
or +46 734 47 66 28.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be processed on a continuous basis so we look forward to your application as soon as possible.
om Csam Sweden AB.
Caring for Life – this is what inspires the people of CSAM each and every day. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
CSAM is the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics. Our product portfolio includes specialised software solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, emergency and acute care, medication management and laboratory information management systems.
CSAM focuses on continually strengthening its products for customers and users so they can provide better health outcomes for their patients. At the same time, we want to create a great place to work for our employees and serve as a responsible business within the global community.