Do you like to work with cutting edge technology requiring constant competence development to keep up? As an Integration Engineer you will be focusing on deployment, integration and troubleshooting of Ericsson Packet Core products but you will also come in contact with many different products and tools.
As a consultant at Randstad Technologies you will be placed at our highly recommended client within telecom. You will be working hands-on both with 4G and 5G packet core products such as MME, AMF, EPG- SGW/PGW, SMF, UPF, Wi-Fi Gateway, PCRF, EMBMS-GW which typically needs to be integrated with products from other telecom domains to facilitate actual phone calls and data traffic. These are running either on smaller local PODs running CEE/VMware/RedHat OpenStack or in full NFVI cloud environments. You will be a part of a very diverse team with members on multiple sites working across time-zones.
- Configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing)
- Help create effective solutions through activities in network design, planning and deployment
- Maintain a stable environment and optimizes the telecom network as necessary
- Contribute to continuous improvements in the deliveries
- Technical support handling towards users
Need to have
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with telecom
- High level of IP network competence (CISCO CCNA/CCNP or similar)
- Solid Linux knowledge
On the plus side
- Experience from Ericsson products
- Experience from Packet Core products and tools
- Experience from integrating and troubleshooting applications
- Experience from cloud and virtualization platforms
- Experience of automation in the form of scripting, using bash or python
- If you have worked with telecom systems in the areas of Packet Core, Evolved Packet Core, 5G Core, LTE RAN or public Wi-Fi is a strong merit. Maybe you have experience from working for a telecom operator as system integrator or in product verification as tester of above mentioned systems.
Who are you?
- You are self-motivated with a huge drive to solve problems
- You love to learn new things and are a fast learner
- You enjoy working in a team, with people from various disciplines
- You speak English fluently
- You must know the fundamentals of data communication and IP networks.
- You must feel very at home in a Linux environment
We put a lot of value in to personality in our search for the right candidate. To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Last day to apply 2021-05-07. Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.