Do you want to take your career to the next step? Use and share your skills in design and development of efficient data integration solutions? Do you fancy working with new Big Data technologies?
Come and join us! We are looking for a Integrations developer to our Business IT solutions-department - consisting of 5 teams and around 80 employees. We are undergoing a transformation and we want you to be a part of making a change!Why Sweco?
Although the future might feel distant it is our job the be one step ahead and provide everything from clean water to effective infrastructure and modern hospitals. Sweco is inviting you to be part of creating the future societies and communities along with 15 000 employees in Europe with assignments in 70 different companies across the globe.What you´ll do
What is your background?
- Work on design and development of data integrations solutions
- Research data problems reported by customers
- Gathering and analyzing business and technical requirements
Who are you?
- Minimum of 5 years experience in data integration solutions
- Experienced in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) minimum of 2 years
- Strong database fundamentals and data modeling knowledge
- T-SQL development skills including query optimization, stored procedures, views, functions
- Ability to research data problems reported by customers
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business and technical requirements
- Ability to regularly learn and adopt new technology
- Strong professional interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Academic degree within IT technology systems or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and manage time efficiently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, having a flexible and can-do attitude
- Genuinely interested in and motivated by learning new technologies
- Possess the ability to shift tasks between details (hands-on) and at the same time address strategic issues
- Fluent in English written and verbally
Sweco is Europe’s leading architecture and engineering consultancy, with sales of approximately SEK 16.9 billion (EUR 1.8 billion). The company is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm AB. www.sweco.se
Welcome with your application! Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis, send in your application as soon as possible (but no later than 2019-08-11. Sweco is cooperating with Dfind IT in this recruitment process. For questions regarding the position, please contact Recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer (070-221 5970) or firstname.lastname@example.org.