- Stockholm, Stockholms län
- Life Science
- Läkemedel, bioteknik & medicinteknik
- Sista ansökningsdag:
- Summer Lovlinger
Hamilton Life Science Robotics is a world leader in the supply of innovative technologies for automated liquid handling, specialized in a range of applications; Genomics, Proteomics, Cellomics and Drug Discovery. As the world leader in laboratory robotic workstation innovation we set the standards for reliability, performance and flexibility.
Inside Sales Representative SWEDEN
As Inside Sales Representative you are responsible for lead generation and after sales promotion & support with focus on Hamiltons portfolio of scientific lab instrumentation and consumables. More specifically your tasks will include:
• Maintain contact with Hamiltons existing customers and proactively promote after sales products such as consumables, service contracts as well as hardware & software updates.
• Track customer activities and update on competition market penetration
• Lead generation and prospecting new opportunities by managing local lead generation campaigns, cold calls and other targeted approaches.
• Maintain and update existing marketing material for local audience
This is a pivotal role in the organization where you will interact with all members of the team and be a key contact point for the majority of Hamiltons customers. This role is a part of Hamiltons In-house sales team and will operate from Hamiltons Nordic Headquarters in Kista, but with flexibility for some home work for the right candidate.
Who are you?
• Degree in Life Science related discipline (i.e. Biology / Pharmacology / Biochemsitry or similar)
• Hands-on experience from laboratory work is a bonus as well as experience in lab automation.
• Strong IT skills with Excel, CRM, along with desire to learn new software platforms.
• Strong organization and planning skills
• You speak English and Swedish fluent.
• Analytical and structured
• Persistent and self-motivated starter
• You have a customer driven attitude with a primary focus on custom satisfaction.
About Hamilton Nordic AB
At Hamilton, we design liquid handling system that allow you to automate your assays exactly the way you need. Founded over 50 years ago, Hamilton has proudly maintained a pioneering spirit and earned the reputation for delivering the highest possible quality product. At Hamilton, we offer freedom with responsibility and an interesting and stimulating environment with the world leader in automated liquid handling workstations and laboratory automation technologies.
In this recruitment Hamilton Nordic collaborates with Randstad Life Sciences. For more information, contact recruitment consultant Summer Lovlinger, 0733- 15 48 38.
Uppdragsgivare: Hamilton Nordic AB