As an Infotainment test leader in the automotive industry, you are responsible for the verification of parts of the Infotainment systems as within EE Validation Module Team. The module team consists of three main areas of responsibility verification in subsystem & components, infotainment and also electrical integration. The teams focus is on system and function verification in the cars electrical system.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.responsibilities.
- Be a part of make the verification plans with CPP area and be a part of test strategies.
- Lead the verification work in sub areas in the daily test activities in the Infotainment test team
- Also, involvement in the execution of testing for E2E.
- Reporting test progress to the system manager in validation for the Infotainment verification area and project team. But also identify and escalate verification risks too management.
- Contributing to a culture of improvement and encourage colleagues to implement improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- B.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar.
- 10 years’ experience of automotive & infotainment embedded systems development
- Relevant experience of the infotainment verification.
- Leadership applies and good in planning the teams daily work.
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince.
- If you are ISTQB advanced test manager-certified would be an advantage.
- Experience of agile test methods is an advantage
Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.application.
Apply no later than 2019-11-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Karl Neuman, Consultant Manager, email@example.com randstad.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.