We are starting on a journey to develop our own Infotainment software, and we are looking for talented developers to join our exciting journey! In joining us in our early phases, you will be flexible and support many aspects of development for us. As our work is in close cooperation with our Chinese colleagues, you should enjoy and thrive on working with global teammates. You should be self-driven, flexible, and have a sense of humor, as well as having a passion for software development.Responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop application software for infotainment head unit
- Contribute to and drive world-leading software implementation
- Train and develop other team members
FulltimeDeadline for applications:
Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.For information:
Karl Neuman, firstname.lastname@example.orgRequirements:
- M.Sc. Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- +8 years’ experience in C/C++ (Linux)
- Multitalented in Linux technologies
- Experienced in system models, design patterns and system architecture of embedded systems.
- Experiences in QA strategies and toolchains for low level projects
- Team mindset and experience from agile dev processes (such as Scrum)
- Continuous Integration with Git
- Additional helpful skills include: Java, Android OS development experience, app development techniques for mobile platforms, system integration and hardware configuration, testing framework for app development.
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Thorough and analytical, detailed and careful. Preference for leadership experience.
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Experience of VCC Infotainment systems and processes is an advantage.
- Regular travel to Asia (primarily Hangzhou China) will be required
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
It is important to us to ensure that all competences available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.About Dfind
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specialising in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills.