- Linköping, Östergötlands län
- Sista ansökningsdag:
- Johanna Johansson
Do you want to work in an environment providing research & development great support and services globally, where we strive for a focused, fun and attractive workplace, where we have a setup where people take on challenges and are recognized for results achieved? We are now looking for several Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineers for our customer Ericsson in Linköping and Stockholm.
Come and join us and start your Ericsson career journey. You will work in an international team with colleagues around the world. Ericsson has exciting challenges ahead, and are on an amazing journey striving towards tomorrows 5G. Do YOU want to be a part of our evolution and future success?
• You will create cost effective solutions through activities in network and storage design, planning and deployment
• You will configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing)
• You will maintain the environment at an operative state
• You can contribute to continuous improvements in the organization
• You will also provide technical support to internal and external customers
Scope: Full time.
Deadline for applications: We are looking forward to your application in the form of personal letter, CV and grades, by 2018-06-14. Interviews will be held continuously, do not wait to submit your application. The position can be filled before last application date.
For information: For questions please contact Johanna Johansson på firstname.lastname@example.org eller på 0708-25 71 13.
• To contribute with knowledge in the areas of IP network, Network automation, security, switching/routing, MPLS and infrastructure nodes and tools, including O&M tools and applications, Product knowledge in Juniper, Extreme and Cisco products.
• To have an understanding and a genuine interest of scripting, for example Python
• Show interest in enablement programmatically efficient network and storage configurations such as software defined networks (SDN) and Software-defined storage (SDS)
• A comprehension of storage and security
• An understanding of different Software operating systems, understanding of technologies as terminal servers, build environments, continuous integration tools, Linux and Storage technologies