- Göteborg, Västra Götalands län
- working hours:
- Full time
- Reference number:
- Last apply date:
- Carolina Klockare Gullesjö
Jobs in english
One of our Telecom customers is looking for a ICT Engineer to work with development and deliveries of test environments for 4G/5G more specifically in the Packet Core domain. This is a long term consultant assignment with Randstad Technologies.
The Packet Core consists of multiple products for network elements which needs to be combined and set-up to work as a functioning and stable environment. They exist in both integrated versions with dedicated HW and Virtualized on different Hypervisors. The environments are used by testers/integrators that can verify/validate network functions and characteristic during software development or integration activities.
The daily work includes analysis and implementation of customer requirements, building as well as changing product/system/network configurations and using system monitoring/troubleshooting tools to give best-in-class support to our users. The work is performed in teams working agile - cross both organizational and geographical borders. The position includes working hands-on with documenting solutions, Linux systems, Openstack and/or VMware clusters, Kubernetes cluster, scripting, protocol analyzers etc.
Also automation of IT services is a focus area for this position. Deliveries and the products will be deployed in standardized IT infrastructure complemented with NFVi solutions. Finally, the position requires to engage in how we constantly can improve our services in terms of efficiency, quality and technology.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
• Create cost effective solutions through activities in IT and network design, planning and deployment
• Configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing)
• Maintain a stable environment and optimize the network elements and solutions as necessary
• Perform trouble shooting and customer support
• Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
• Technical support handling of internal and external customers
• Develop competence in technical domain
Full time with flexible working hours.
• Requires a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Systems or Network Technology.
• Understanding of the fundamentals of data communication and IP networks.
• Experience with Linux/Windows servers, DNS, Firewall or Radius applications.
• Solid knowledge in automation in the form of scripting, using Bash or Python programing.
• Experience from working for a telecom operator, or as a system integrator, or with product verification of any of the above products.
• Experience working with integrating and troubleshooting applications installed on virtualization platforms such as VMware, Hyper-V or OpenStack.
• Innovating, adapting and responding to change
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Around three years from similar work.
2019-10-15, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: email@example.com
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.