One of our Telecom customers is looking for a ICT Engineer to work with development and deliveries of test environments for 4G/5G more specifically in the Packet Core domain. This is a long term assignment with Dfind IT.Job Summary:
The Packet Core consists of multiple Ericsson products for network elements which needs to be combined and set-up to work as a functioning and stable environment. They exist in both integrated versions with dedicated HW and Virtualized on different Hypervisors. The environments are used by testers/integrators that can verify/validate network functions and characteristic during software development or integration activities.
The daily work includes analysis and implementation of customer requirements, building as well as changing product/system/network configurations and using system monitoring/troubleshooting tools to give best-in-class support to our users. The work is performed in teams working agile - cross both organizational and geographical borders. The position includes working hands-on with documenting solutions, Linux systems, Openstack and/or VMware clusters, Kubernetes cluster, scripting, protocol analyzers etc.
Also automation of IT services is a focus area for this position. Deliveries and the products will be deployed in standardized IT infrastructure complemented with NFVi solutions. Finally, the position requires to engage in how we constantly can improve our services in terms of efficiency, quality and technology.Responsibilities:
- Create cost effective solutions through activities in IT and network design, planning and deployment
- Configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing)
- Maintain a stable environment and optimize the network elements and solutions as necessary
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Technical support handling of internal and external customers
- Develop competence in technical domain
About Dfind IT
- Requires a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Systems or Network Technology.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of data communication and IP networks.
- Experience with Linux/Windows servers, DNS, Firewall or Radius applications.
- Solid knowledge in automation in the form of scripting, using Bash or Python programing.
- Experience from working for a telecom operator, or as a system integrator, or with product verification of any of the above products.
- Experience working with integrating and troubleshooting applications installed on virtualization platforms such as VMware, Hyper-V or OpenStack.
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consulting company offering a meaningful career as a consultant in IT. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market. At Dfind IT, you have the opportunity to develop your skills and build your resume through various assignments with our customers while receiving support and guidance from your consultant manager. In addition, we offer a wide range of courses and seminars
Of course, we also offer collective union agreements and benefits such as insurance, health care, occupational health care and discount on gym memberships.Deadline for application:
2018-12-31 selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.Information:
Karin Kvist, Consultant Manager, email@example.com