We are now looking for an experienced Human Resource Manager for our attractive client Brose. Do you have 5+ years of experience working with HR within large industrial organizations? Do you have a good understanding of employment and labour laws? Now we have a vacancy for you! We are now looking for our next HRM who sees opportunities behind the meetings and the people behind the title. Could this be a vacancy for you? Then we look forward to read your application.Job description:
To manage the HR function at Brose you cover all disciplines effectively including personnel systems, payment structure, recruitment and selection, employee development. Personnel guidelines in line with Swedish and European employment law, in order to meet business objectives and to contribute to the future strategic direction of the company.
At the site in Gothenburg there are around 200 employees excluding interns, trainees, contract and temporary personnel. The office is located in Torslanda.
Example of your responsibilities:
- Management of Human Resource department including Payroll, in operation running in 15 shifts.
- Introduce and implement effective HR strategies and policies to meet business objectives in coordination with Central Human Resources.
- Contribute to the development of positive industrial relations, including union negotiations.
- Manage provision of occupational health resource and progress healthcare initiatives with necessary measurements. Responsible for work environmental responsibilities specified in separate delegation document.
- Lead company initiatives on employee satisfaction and effective team building.
- Management of immigration procedures for new and existing employees and international transfers and relocation for employees. Between Brose companies together with Central Expaterie Office.
- Recruitment responsibility: definition of required profiles for vacant positions in coordination with the responsible dept. Heads and in consideration of future requirements of that position. Planning and execution of Human Resource marketing in coordination with company management; management of the necessary internal/external recruitment and employees and managers, interns, trainees and temporary personnel.
- Academic degree within relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience with Human Resource management in a larger industrial business.
- Fluent in Swedish and English is required (knowledge of German is an additional advantage).
- Knowledge of employment and labor laws and comprehensive practical experience in all responsibilities of Human Resource administration and management.
- PC- proficiency. Experience from Hogia is a plus.
- Experience in Payroll.
Your personal qualities include being a strong leader with a tremendous ability to motivate and good communication skills, both orally and in writing in Swedish and English.
Personal suitability is very important to us. We think you have an open and positive personality with strong communicative skills. We see you as problem solving in combination with assertiveness and the ability to work under stress. Would other people also describe you as a committed, creative and responsible leader? Then you will be a much appreciated colleague with us at Brose.Deadline for applications:
Selection and interviews will take place on a continuous basis. The post may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.For information:
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Anne Hansson on +46(0) 72 988 9405. firstname.lastname@example.orgBrose:
Brose is the world’s fifth-largest family-owned automotive supplier. The company develops and produces mechatronic systems for vehicle doors and seats as well as electric motors and drives. More than 25,000 employees at 62 locations in 23 countries guarantee quality and innovation. We generated sales of 6 billion euros in fiscal year 2015. Currently, Brose is the fifth-largest family-owned company among the top 100 automotive suppliers worldwide. Every other new vehicle worldwide is equipped with at least one Brose product.
Brose has been a committed partner to the North American market since 1993. The mechatronic specialist now counts eight locations across Canada, the United States and Mexico and employs approximately 5,000 people in the region. The entire range of Brose products is manufactured throughout the North American facilities, from window regulator and door modules to seat systems.