We are looking for an experienced Human Resource Manager for our attractive client Brose. Do you have 3 to 5 years of experience working with HR within large industrial organizations? Do you have a good understanding of employment and labour laws? Then we have the right vacancy for you! We are looking for our next HR Manager and would look very much forward to your application.Scope:
Full time, permanent contract with Brose. The office is located in Torslanda.Job description:
To manage the HR function at Brose you cover all disciplines effectively including personnel systems, payment structure, recruitment and selection, employee development. You align with Swedish and European employment law, in order to meet business objectives and to contribute to the future strategic direction of the company.
At the site in Gothenburg there are around 150 employees excluding interns, trainees, contract and temporary personnel.
Example of your responsibilities:
- Management of Human Resource department including Payroll, in an operation which runs in 15 shifts
- Introduction and implementation of effective HR strategies and policies to meet business objectives in coordination with Central Human Resources (in Germany)
- Contribution to the development of positive industrial relations, including union negotiations
- Managing provision of occupational health resource and progress healthcare initiatives with necessary measurements. You carry responsibility for work environmental responsibilities specified in separate delegation document
- Leading company initiatives on employee satisfaction and effective team building
- Managing of immigration procedures for new and existing employees and international transfers and relocation for employees between Brose companies, together with Central Expatriate Office.
- Taking recruitment responsibility: definition of required profiles for vacant positions in coordination with the responsible dept. Heads and in consideration of future requirements of that position. Planning and execution of Human Resource marketing in coordination with company management; management of the necessary internal/external recruitment and employees and managers, interns, trainees and temporary personnel
- Academic degree within relevant field.
- At least 3 years of experience with Human Resource management in a larger industrial business.
- Fluent in Swedish and English is required (knowledge of German is an additional advantage).
- Knowledge of employment and labor laws and comprehensive practical experience in all responsibilities of Human Resource administration and management.
- PC- proficiency.
- Experience in Payroll.
Your personal qualities include being a strong leader with a tremendous ability to motivate and good communication skills, both orally and in writing in Swedish and English.
Personal suitability is very important to us. We think you have an open and positive personality with strong communicative skills. We see you as problem solving in combination with assertiveness and the ability to work under stress. Would other people also describe you as a committed, creative and responsible leader? Then you will be a much appreciated colleague with us at Brose.
It is important for us that all skills on the labour market should be used. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.About Brose:
We have been on the front lines helping to shape the future of the automobile for over a century. Our products enhance vehicle comfort, safety and efficiency. Brose makes sure of this by investing eight percent of its revenue in research and development. About 26,000 employees work for Brose at 62 locations in 23 countries and generate 6.3 billion euros in turnover. Whether lightweight design, electronically commutated motors or door and seat systems: a wide range of patents underscores the innovative strength of our international, interdisciplinary teams.Deadline for applications:
Selection and interviews can take place on a continuous basis. The position may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.For information:
In this recruitment we work together with Randstad.
For questions, please consult Recruitment specialist Lotta Ericsson | firstname.lastname@example.org