The newly created global Reporting team will shape a central and highly efficient source of all relevant business and financial data. They will drive easy-to-use and flexible reporting to enable fact-based analyses and decision making. They will support all BUs, Sales as well as Functions at Group or local level and sites can draw on these reporting capabilities for their own needs too. As part of the global Reporting team you will be engaged in the transformation of Recipharm to the CDMO of Choice. In your role as Group Financial Reporting you will report to the Director Group Reporting and Planning.
- Responsibility for all financial and statutory reporting processes at group level, e.g. P&L, BS, CF - manage history, planning, actual and forecasting horizons of these reports.
- Design, implement and manage the end-to end reporting, i.e. definition of targets, scoping of requirements, data collection, data processing, report design and delivery, documentation. Closely interact with addressees in Group Finance to provide the best steering support for the organisation.
- Be the Finance interface to IT to translate financial requirements into technically sound and efficient solutions.
- Design appropriate system landscape together with IT, e.g. data warehouse solutions, consolidation system, reporting front-ends.
- Design and implement the financial reporting solution within the new SAP S/4 Hana roll out.
- Assure consistency of data from all sources within the financial reporting landscape. Support consistency of all other reporting with financial reporting.
- Drive digitalisation and automation to increase performance with respect to “easy-to-use” and flexibility in “slice-and-dice” options by the user and “mobile availability”.
- Drive efficiency in cost and performance, via technology, e.g. end-to end automation.
The job is a permanent position. The job holder can work either from one of our global locations or be home
based. Travel both to our head office and other locations will be required.
- University degree in Economics, IT, nat. Science or Medicine/Pharmacy
- Five years’ experience working with Finance, Controlling, IT or Consulting
- Good English
- You should be a team worker, affine to fact and figures, affine to IT, accurate, reliable and have strategic capabilities
Please note, that none of these criteria is exclusive, we will consider the overall profile and encourage people who seek an opportunity to grow.
In this recruitment, Recipharm collaborates with Randstad Finance. Selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Johanna Alderin, 073-414 70 48.
about Recipharm Stockholm AB.
Recipharm is a leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) in the pharmaceutical
industry employing almost 9,000 employees. Recipharm offers manufacturing services of pharmaceuticals in various dosage forms, production of clinical trial material and APIs, pharmaceutical product development and development and manufacturing of medical devices. Recipharm manufactures several hundred different products to customers ranging from big pharma to smaller research and development companies. Recipharm’s annual turnover is approximately SEK 11 billion. The company operates development and manufacturing facilities in France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.