Randstad Technolgies is currently looking for an experienced graphics designer for a longterm project with our client in the Automotive industry.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
As a Graphical Designer we believe you also have strong skills in UX design, methodology and service design. In this role you will be part of a team, developing interaction design and user experience for out client's Infotainment system including all in-vehicle screens as well as other user touch points, such as steering wheel switches, floor console, mobile app and accessory products. You will also work with off-board services and a holistic view on the experience of the products we develop.
You will be a part of our CX team made up by UX designers, UI designers, prototype developers, and strategists, and where we allow all team members plenty of freedom. In return we expect that each team member takes on responsibility for our product development and way of working. In the CX team we strive to focus on our team members, giving them prerequisites to develop the best possible experience for our users in a complex environment. We work in an agile way, yet not fully complying to e.g. Scrum, Kanban or similar.
In addition to your team, you will also work in close cooperation with product planning, feature developers, software developers, interior designers, test responsible, and component owners both in Sweden and internationally.
We expect you to have proven experience and talent for graphical design, specifically production graphics.
Please provide a portfolio together with your application.
• Professional education in UX, HMI, graphics design or similar
• Minimum of 3 years of experience of graphical design and/or UX is a requirement
• Experience within automotive is an advantage
• Experience of service design is an advantage
• Experience of designing for embedded systems is an advantage
• Experience of agile work methodologies is an advantage
• Driver’s license B is required
Software and IT:
• Knowledge of Figma is a requirement
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is requirement
• Knowledge of Sketch and Principle is an advantage
• Knowledge of SW development is an advantage
• Knowledge of HW prototype development is an advantage
• Knowledge of Jira is an advantage
• Strong sense of teamwork
• Kind and helpful team player
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Creativity, curiosity and a “can-do” attitude
• “Get things done” attitude
• Lack of prestige
Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Josefine Westlander, Consultant Manager, email@example.com
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies specializes in the field of IT and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in IT. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!