Arcam provides cost-efficient Additive Manufacturing solutions for production of metal components. Arcam’s Electron Beam Melting (EBM®) technology offers design freedom combined with excellent material properties and high productivity. Through our solutions orientation Arcam is an innovative partner for advanced manufacturing, primarily in the aerospace and medical industries.Arcam provides Electron Beam Melting systems through Arcam AB in Sweden, powder metals through AP&C in Canada and implant contract manufacturing through DTI in the USA.The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and the Head Office is located in Mölndal, Sweden.Join us at Arcam and become part of the additive revolution!We are now looking for a Global Support Engineer
to strengthen our Global Support team working with advanced technical support for our customers and employees located in Europe, Asia and in the US. You will be responsible for customer cases from all over the world, including troubleshooting, analyzing data and solve technical problems.You will act
in a cross functional role and cooperate with other departments in order to provide accurate technical solutions for our customers, but also to provide feedback for improvements of the product. The role also includes development and handling of routines for fault tracing best practice. You will write technical instructions for problem solving and be a part of our EBM training for customers and service engineers from all over the world. The role includes travelling.Requirements
Your personal qualities
- B.Sc. preferably in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Previous hands-on experience from working with technical customer support and/or project management
- Experience in troubleshooting mechanical and electrical systems, PLC and PC.
- Experience from conducting training for customers and employees
- Excellent level of Swedish and English, both written and spoken (other language skills is meritorious)
- Knowledge of production engineering and/or materials is an advantage
- To thrive in this role, you need excellent analytical skills, a passion for pinning down technical issues, and solving problems
- You are customer focused and able to communicate on all kinds of levels and within different cultures
- You effectively plan and execute projects working collaboratively with customers and colleagues
A fun, flexible and technically advanced environment with interesting customers. Full time position with a wide variety of added employee benefits, including bonus, flexible working hours, health and pension insurance benefits. We offer you an exciting and global working environment which will give you valuable experience and contribute to your future development. You will get the opportunity to interact with highly committed colleagues from different cultures.
We strive for gender balance and believe that actively prioritizing a high level of diversity in our workforce creates competitive advantage. It is our people that make the difference!
Finally, we hope you will learn as much from us as we will from you!Contact
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Dfind Science & Engineering. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Emilie Hedman at +46 72 988 98 27 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now and join our team!
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your application as soon as possible but no later than May 2nd, 2018