- Malmö, Skåne län
- Sista ansökningsdag:
- Anna Åhlin
- 0738 567456
Atos is a fast growing, market leading medical device company with a purpose. This requires well-functioning and up to date IT and data warehouse solution to support the high pace and Atos business strategies, and to ensure that we are fulfilling regulatory requirements applicable for the pharmaceutical industry. This is the perfect position for an ambitious person with a strong analytical mindset and a desire to make an impact on the data warehouse solution at Atos.
You are proactive, analytical and structured and have an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. As a Global Data Architect and Data Manager with a sense for details you will contribute among other things to assure that the implementation and changes of the data warehouse solution are tested and documented in a quality assured manner.
The data architect will interact with various stakeholders within Atos, at HQ as well as around the world.
Your main duties and responsibilities are
• Enabling profits, insights, compliance and innovation by building a solid data architecture and providing first class data management
• Leveraging, enriching, monetizing and protecting company data while ensuring up keeping of data and defining data quality target levels
• Defining, implementing and owning the global data architecture and data model
• Defining the architecture and scope for our data warehouse solution
• Continuously maintaining, documenting and developing the data warehouse solution based on clear priorities defined together with the business
• Writing, implementing and enforcing data policies
• Re-engineer and automate data gathering and maintaining processes
• Enforcement and granular control of access rights for all data consumers
• More than 5 years’ experience from working with data management and data architecture in international companies
• Hands on configuration and implementation experience with data warehouses, ETL tools and business intelligence tools
• Knowledge of data management methods, policies and relevant international data regulations laws
• Preferably domain experience within healthcare and medical devices
• Preferably experience with the following products
• Fluency in spoken and written English is a necessity
• Analytical mindset and ability to combine technical and economic aspects to achieve cost effective and sustainable IT and data architecture
• Ability to build relationships and communicate with stakeholders in IT and the business
• Intercultural and interpersonal skills beside business and IT knowledge
The Ideal candidate is positive, costumer oriented and take pride in ensuring high quality and reliability of the provided IT solutions.
To be successful in this role we see that you are a structured and detail oriented person who appreciates the interaction with all our internal business and IT personnel, located in Sweden and globally.
A wide interest in technology in all its forms and a willingness in learning new things will be helpful in the ever changing organization.
Join us and give people a voice
Our field is voice and lung rehabilitation for cancer patients who have had their voice box removed, and consequently lost the ability to speak and breathe in the same way as they did before. We design, manufacture and sell our product portfolio directly to patients, as well as to leading medical institutions and health care professionals. We currently have more than more than 20 subsidiaries and employ nearly 800 people worldwide.
We are committed to living our values: We listen – We focus – We engage – We inspire every day. We connect with all our stakeholders, involve them in our activities and strive to support and empower our users every day. We design solutions and technologies built on decades of experience and a deep understanding of our users.
We are constantly looking for new employees who are passionate about the direct interaction with our customers, who search for stretched assignments to develop and who want to create results in one of our great teams. The last two years we have attracted and on boarded 400 new employees globally, and we are proud of our unique purpose, the development opportunities and the way we work.
We believe everyone should have the right to speak, also after their cancer. That’s why we are committed to giving people a voice.
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with Randstad Technologies. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Anna Åhlin firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 738 567456. Please apply via our online recruitment system at https://www.randstad.se/arbetssokande/jobb/skane-lan/it/
You are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible since we contact and interview continuously during the process. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded. Your application will be handled confidentially.