ADB Safegate leads the world in smart solutions that help airports handle more aircraft, safely and efficiently, from approach to departure. Our products and services can lift any airport's performance from approach, runway and taxiway lighting; to tower-based traffic control systems; to intelligent gate and docking automation.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people with the passion to support our vision and help to change the future of aviation. We are now offering a fascinating position as Full Stack Developer to join our team. You will work from the office in Malmö but with close cooperation with our team in Graz, Austria.
Reporting to the Subdept Software Manager of our Gates Business, the Full Stack Developer will be focused on design, and development of our Angular/NestJS applications. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to work with people around the world and experience many different cultures.
As our Full Stack Developer, you will be involved in development of the entire system. The work with our applications will be done together with a team of internal and external developers. You’ll also:
- Design, specify and implement system solutions while considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance.
- Develop, maintain, and improve the overall architecture.
At ADB Safegate, we have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to move forward, but the way forward is never completely structured. It is important you want to work in an organization where you can build structure, develop, and influence our methods with the rest of the team and investigate new possible technologies to fulfil to the organization’s business needs.
- +2 years of experience within software development
- Experience with data layer interfaces (we use a combination of message queues, REST, custom web sockets, etc…)
- Experience with microservice architecture (docker, Kubernetes, etc…)
- Experience working with collaboration software (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Git)
- Fluent English skills
Good to have:
- Experience in DevOps, Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Experience working in an international, multicultural, and entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge within cloud services (Azure/AWS etc.)
- Fluent Swedish skills
- You have an international, intercultural mindset and experience and love working with, and learning from, colleagues and clients around the globe.
- Aviation is a fast-paced and challenging industry, but you know how to deal with that. You have great time management and organizational skills that allow you to meet customer commitments for large scale projects.
- You are skilled in communicating with people from all walks of life, effortlessly conveying complex information in an understandable manner. In turn, you are able to read between the lines and understand the needs of the customer.
about ADB Safegate Sweden AB.
ADB SAFEGATE is a leading provider of intelligent solutions that deliver superior airport performance from approach to departure. We partner with airports and airlines to analyze their current structures and operations, and jointly identify and solve bottlenecks. Our consultative approach enables airports to improve efficiency, enhance safety and environ - mental sustainability, as well as reduce operational costs. Our portfolio includes solutions and services that harmonize airport performance, tackling every aspect of traffic handling and guidance, from approach, runway and taxiway lighting, to tower-based traffic control systems and intelligent gate and docking automation. ADB SAFEGATE has 1000+ employees in more than 20 countries and serves some 4,000+ airports in more than 175 countries.