Rocking full stack developer that can roll a front end ”I don’t just <tag> along.”
Highly professional, yet relaxed team on the lookout for a full stack developer, with a knack for front end and UX. We’re a tight crew who create web-based support systems for casino operators on the ground, and we need you to make our users fall in love with our applications.
It’s time to step up your game...You will
- Lead our users comfortably towards their goals.
- Adhere to modern code standards.
- Nurture all layers of the software.
We think you
- Expect a lot from ourselves and each other.
- Roll with the punches, as change comes quickly and without warning.
- Are free to speak our minds, and suggest a different way forward.
- Treat each other like friends should.
- Think that going to work should be like coming home.
- Have an academic degree in engineering.
- Know your way around Angular and test frameworks.
- Are no stranger to ASP.NET and Docker.
- Have experience from being (or the ambition to become) a technical team lead.
The next-generation platforms and games for Casinos across the world, are created at Combination. We operate on the worlds most competitive and regulated markets, where our products are a breath of fresh air, in an otherwise traditional business. Established in 2004, Combination employs around 40 people from different countries. At our office on Kungsportsavenyn – the main thoroughfare of Gothenburg, Sweden – we enjoy a flexible and friendly work environment as well as an awesome view of the city.Apply now!
We want your application as soon as possible. The selection process and interviews are ongoing.
In this recruitment process, Combination collaborates with Dfind IT. Register your application via http://www.dfind.se/it.
For questions, please contact Pia Tegnér at email@example.com or 0733-573607.